**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crossbones Worth R3?

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
If i can learn to play crossbones effectively, is he worth taking to rank 3 (awakaned)? How useful is he in content? I have everything in game complete besides 7.3

Crossbones Worth R3? 40 votes

Yes
75%
RaganatorTheManMythLegendSpeedbumpTerraCassyMreyay2234JuggerNotRockypantherxBlackshadow0203Wicked_DeathIronGladiator22awesomesauce0casual0odishika123HoitadoFerahgoScrubhanYodabolt21RavenKeeperThe_HoTU 30 votes
No
25%
Cosmos_2002ChampioncriticDrPepper_75WordunkenMother_FlerkenAATTDfour24Rockys3Will3808MutantA___4444 10 votes
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Yes
    Most definitely

Some don’t like his playstyle but personally think he is great
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    If you like him? sure. If you like mangog he goes really well with him. I haven't found many uses for my 5r4 tbh.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    No
    You have to have the mangog synergy for him to be good enough to be a rank 3 candidate. Even if you do it’s highly dependent on how you feel about his playstyle. I personally don’t like it, but if you do, he’s not a bad rank 3.
  • Options
    The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Yes
    I use my 5* r3 all the time in aq map 4 without mangog synergy. The fights end in seconds. Definitely worth it if you like using him.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Will3808 said:

You have to have the mangog synergy for him to be good enough to be a rank 3 candidate. Even if you do it’s highly dependent on how you feel about his playstyle. I personally don’t like it, but if you do, he’s not a bad rank 3.

You don't NEED Mangog for X-Bones to be good🤣
    That synergy just allows for higher damage uptime.
  • Options
    TimestoneAdarsHTimestoneAdarsH Posts: 111
    He is Kind of Mags vs metals to Heros and even all non Villains with Synergy, His Ability Reduction is So nice and His Non crit ability can Came in Clutch is some Scenarios
    When I saw his Buff I Aweaken and Ranked him as much I could So I definitely R3 him I have him