**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New drop rates for early access bundle crystals?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,558 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

If it helps anyone debating whether to buy, I just saw alliance feed results from 10 crystals purchased by an ally mate that produced exactly one 5* (Sabretooth) and no 6*’s.

That’s about a 17-18% chance of not getting at least a pair of 5/6*’s across 10 crystals at these rates (assuming my rusty math is correct and the rates as posted are accurate), meaning he had about a >80% chance of getting two champs at 5/6* rarity. But still wound up with nearly all 3*’s.

Dr. Zola

I opened 5 and got a 5 and 6* so....
    So kind of the 45% chance range. Lucky you!

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 755 ★★★
    They will probably rank in the cash due to this post now yet still lower the rates later. Sad..This is closer to what the rate should be when you spend 50 or 100 bucks on a mobile game.
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★

5 of my alliance members also got 6* Anti-Venom but not one person got any version of Knull.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    No 5* or 6* for me out of 5 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Emac1414Emac1414 Posts: 34
    edited November 2021
    Question I spent about $1000 worth of units on the knull feat crystal as well as the knull anti venom feat crystal and didn't get one version of knull as a 5star or 6star. I've noticed all around people stating they spent that and more with the same results. Was there something different with the drop rates for him last month? I usually spend a good amount of money on the game and usually get a 5 or 6 star version which I assume is rightfully so since I'm spending that kind of money. Has anyone else here experienced the same thing?