**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solo Compensation Updates?

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Just wondering if/when any communication will ever be given on this topic. The ongoing acknowledgment that the game is performing poorly in the weekly AW/AQ package has become a taunt in some ways in regards to the impact on solo content. Especially in a month where a SQ boss can KO R3 champs in a single hit for a “missed” input
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I've stopped doing story content, there's no other option.

Even accumulating resources takes so long and then they're gone in one run.
  • Champ_ZChamp_Z Posts: 155
    Just stop expecting compensation man, if you're having too much trouble with parry and dex issues maybe dont do harder end game content and stick with arena and AQ AW monthly quests etc
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    The intent here isn’t to demand compensation specifically but at least communication tied to this topic.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Hoitado said:

At this point I’ve taken the idea of compensation out of my mind.

I expect these issues to still be relevant for months and Kabam is not doing too good at communicating with the player base so I’ve just given up hope that we will see Single Player Comp or any Comp other than AQ/AW

I agree, there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. At this point so many players are figuring out how they will work around the issues as best they can and accepting this is just how the game is going to be for now on.

While it would be nice to have compensation, it is not realistic for them to continue doing it.

I'm sure they are monitoring the metrics of the game play to determine if they have plateaued in player loss, or loss of interest to estimate when they can stop giving out compensation.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Champ_Z said:

Just stop expecting compensation man, if you're having too much trouble with parry and dex issues maybe dont do harder end game content and stick with arena and AQ AW monthly quests etc

The issues are not ending anytime soon, so I’ll just grind arena for the foreseeable future?
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Porthos any updates or just move and ignore?