Who do you think will be better?

MaxGamingMaxGaming Member Posts: 3,211 ★★★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So assuming you read the buff notes who do you think will be better

Who do you think will be better? 37 votes

Nebula
67%
DrZolaMagicBentonSungjSpicyslicerSuperchampion_AMS94BerjibsRenaxqqInternetLoserChikelBollandaNOOBis235HoitadoK_PBurrito2525Celtic1981JoshKosh557Ace2319AntzRodzRobinRebel 25 votes
Karnak
32%
Spity68TerraFoxhero007etgddhjjMaxGamingThoye3Dkcody42SkyLord7000raviXsharmaChaosMax1012Draconic_12AidenTheWise 12 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    Karnak
    Hoitado said:

From reading I’m not too impressed with Karnak’s “Overhaul” Buff.

Looks more like a tune up which will make him more useable so that’s good

A tune up with a change in animations basically. Buff is a good on paper, and mainly for players that like the character karnak rather than pulling out nick fury everywhere. Hopefully i can r3 karnak in 2 months.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

A tune up with a change in animations basically. Buff is a good on paper, and mainly for players that like the character karnak rather than pulling out nick fury everywhere. Hopefully i can r3 karnak in 2 months.
    there is no animations change @ChaosMax1012
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    Karnak

Hoitado said:

there is no animations change @ChaosMax1012
    Then I’m completely fine with that! Liked his sp1 anyway. Imo they should swap the sp2 furies to sp1 and keep the sp2 how it already was, and maybe pause all debuffs on the opponent or armor break them.
  • MisterSwinMisterSwin Member Posts: 20
    Nebula
    Nebula was better than Karnak. Same level buff. So Nebula better than Karnak