**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I am willing to see advertising in our game

shubhampatil09shubhampatil09 Posts: 4
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
hello kabam, I love you.. I am willing to see 3 advertising per day. by watching advertising it will help our game for Development, as well as you can invest in R&D of game. and please do some marketing on youtube , facebook and all social media.for self respect instead of advertising you can give rewards like 100 premium shards or like that. If you do poll about this our community will be 100% agree with that! this game have really have potential, when PUBG was banned in India I continued playing this game and i am still playing this game. but this game comes in 2014-15, so now days people and new generation are not aware of this game. if they have some idea about this this game will boom! thank you and love you! MAXIMUM EFFORTS!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Bro what
  • Lack of ads is one of the reason's I still love this game

after watching ads if they offer you rearwards, will you watch the ads? It will really help to improve the game!

• I have lost any respect i might have had for you for even saying something so foul

hello brother thank you for replying . bro just compare September and October Event 2021 and September and October Event 2020 you will see the difference! this game is only dependent on micro transactions and everyone does micro-transactions but instead of this they can watch ads . if MCOC earn from ads they can invest more in development! i am not saying to watch ads forcefully, for that it should have separate section!
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021

Lack of ads is one of the reason's I still love this game

after watching ads if they offer you rearwards, will you watch the ads? It will really help to improve the game!

It wouldn't improve the game if ads were added though.
    It's just another time wasting mechanic that would yield little fruit/reward for both player and Kabam.
    Hard pass.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    MCOC has been one of the most profitable mobile games for years. It took a bit of a dip this year, from what I've gathered, but that's probably nothing it can't recover from as long as they get these bugs under control. All of that without ads. In fact, I'd wager that the complete lack of ads is one of the things that works in its favor. It separates it from most other games that try to nickel and dime you constantly. While it can sometimes feel like Kabam is doing the same, they really aren't. They really aren't.

Additionally, I doubt ads can in any way compare to their current monetization model. Ads don't pay much. Having worked in an industry that relies on ads, I can confirm that it's a volatile income source. Every individually viewed ad pays a minuscule amount of money so you need your consumer base to view a ton of them to see any revenue for yourself. As such, I doubt an opt-in system would work where it is voluntary to view them would work because most people would simply choose to not watch them. That in turn would lead to a very small income at great expense for the community who would probably just be annoyed.

Obviously people can opt out of paying for stuff in-game as well, but every individual purchase (even of small objects) garners Kabam much more income than a singularly viewed ad ever could. Microtransactions are therefore the far superior opt-in model. Ads, meanwhile, work better if they are the very bedrock of the game. They would be annoying, but if everyone was constantly watching them it would still provide a steady income. Having some kind of middle-ground approach will most likely just annoy people for no real benefit.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    I quit every game that has advertising and does not offer a paid option to disable advertising.

This game for me is about time. I do not desires game time distractions. I'm more than willing to work for rewards. I also spend real cash. Ads are not me.

Side note: I cut the cord to avoid watching ads. lol
  • Ercarret said:

MCOC has been one of the most profitable mobile games for years. It took a bit of a dip this year, from what I've gathered, but that's probably nothing it can't recover from as long as they get these bugs under control. All of that without ads. In fact, I'd wager that the complete lack of ads is one of the things that works in its favor. It separates it from most other games that try to nickel and dime you constantly. While it can sometimes feel like Kabam is doing the same, they really aren't. They really aren't.

Additionally, I doubt ads can in any way compare to their current monetization model. Ads don't pay much. Having worked in an industry that relies on ads, I can confirm that it's a volatile income source. Every individually viewed ad pays a minuscule amount of money so you need your consumer base to view a ton of them to see any revenue for yourself. As such, I doubt an opt-in system would work where it is voluntary to view them would work because most people would simply choose to not watch them. That in turn would lead to a very small income at great expense for the community who would probably just be annoyed.

Obviously people can opt out of paying for stuff in-game as well, but every individual purchase (even of small objects) garners Kabam much more income than a singularly viewed ad ever could. Microtransactions are therefore the far superior opt-in model. Ads, meanwhile, work better if they are the very bedrock of the game. They would be annoying, but if everyone was constantly watching them it would still provide a steady income. Having some kind of middle-ground approach will most likely just annoy people for no real benefit.

I am glad, you invest your valuable time to share your great view, thank you!

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    While on the topics of ads can we please disable popup offers when opening crystals? They are just glorified invasive ads
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★

hello kabam, I love you.. I am willing to see 3 advertising per day. by watching advertising it will help our game for Development, as well as you can invest in R&D of game. and please do some marketing on youtube , facebook and all social media.for self respect instead of advertising you can give rewards like 100 premium shards or like that. If you do poll about this our community will be 100% agree with that! this game have really have potential, when PUBG was banned in India I continued playing this game and i am still playing this game. but this game comes in 2014-15, so now days people and new generation are not aware of this game. if they have some idea about this this game will boom! thank you and love you! MAXIMUM EFFORTS!

You better quit the game rather than asking for adds in game to gain free Rewards..
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Now more than ever we see how important it is to say NO to drugs, people!

But seriously no ads!
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

While on the topics of ads can we please disable popup offers when opening crystals? They are just glorified invasive ads

That's why we don't have ADs. For every meh deal, I don't have to see an ad for a game I don't want to play.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★