**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beta isn’t working.

I’m allowed into the beta, but the participate button is grayed out.
What do I do?

Comments

• Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    So we're still in the sign up period for those that received the invitation? Cause mine says status:running. Then I have the participate button grayed out
  • JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
    @Hoitado which email?? I have received no emails and following is what I see. It was a couple of days timer a few days back and now the timer is 16days plus.

Well someone disagrees without any argument or explanation!! That’s fun!!
    Aaaannndd.. the fun continues 🥳
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    edited October 2021

@Hoitado which email?? I have received no emails and following is what I see. It was a couple of days timer a few days back and now the timer is 16days plus.

That's what I see also. Tried to access the beta forums from the button right below the 'chapter' word and it just says permission problem

That's what I see also. Tried to access the beta forums from the button right below the 'chapter' word and it just says permission problem
    I agree. And for some reason, people seem to have received some email which I have not! No in game message too.
  • X_FactorX_Factor Posts: 36
    Goodness.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    First timer = signup period. Meant "yo buddy are you in for the beta or not?"

Second timer = till beta start. Means "ok, you're signed up, in X days we will open the beta for testing"
  • Ao we have people beta testing and they can’t comprehend simple things like timers? Jesus.

Never done this before.
    Sorry pal, I’ve never been in the beta before. I thought I might not have been qualified or something and was worried.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

Ao we have people beta testing and they can’t comprehend simple things like timers? Jesus.

Never done this before.
    Sorry pal, I’ve never been in the beta before. I thought I might not have been qualified or something and was worried.
    Tbf it is written all over the place. It is also my first time and I understood it correctly from provided information, and I am not a native english speaker. I don't mean to mock you, just wanted to say that you were given the information and it is natural that you don't get warm replies from others, because it looks like you didn't read
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    My in game email told me all the details it was pretty easy to understand.