Remove 1* characters

We should be able to sell our characters again especially the 1* in my opinion they take up space “good riddance”

Comments

• ACastro3155ACastro3155 Member Posts: 18
    Np
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,837 ★★★★★
    You have unlimited space, it’s ok
  • MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian

Np

How you get on with the 1* lanes?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    There are so many reasons why to say no to this that I don't have the time, patience, and energy to but let's just simply point out the fact that we have had plenty of examples in the past of why this would be a bad idea and we will probably have a lot of those examples return again in the future..
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    To remove 1* implies to remove our recent Steve. So no :-)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★

To remove 1* implies to remove our recent Steve. So no :-)

Over my dead body.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Member Posts: 774 ★★★
    If anything, I wish they had a specific 1* crystals for like 25 units or something. Im sitting over 2.8m base hero rating, but I am missing 1* wolvey and 1* hawkeye.

Sure they have the hero crystal for 50 units, but its 80% 2*, and 20% of 1*. I bought 20 of these, got only 1x 1*, and it was one I already had.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,780 ★★★★★
    Why we still on subject of selling kabam have said it wont ever return get over it go do content that uses them then u will know why they aint putting sell back in because too many on v4 discussion saying i dont have 1 stars due to the sell feature.
  • jereesjerees Member Posts: 246
    who is this steve guy i keep seeing him pop up in fourms but i do not know who this steve guys plz tell me
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,489 ★★★★★
    jerees said:

who is this steve guy i keep seeing him pop up in fourms but i do not know who this steve guys plz tell me

Our Symbiote.
  • jereesjerees Member Posts: 246

jerees said:

Our Symbiote.
    our symiote is that the new like black one with the red swirl on it's face and how do i get it