Is little Steve bugged?

Athena48Athena48 Member Posts: 18
I just used my summoned symbiote in the cosmic horror quest and had a horrible experience fighting Agent venom and knull. I was under the impression (based on YouTube videos) that he will have his enrage prefight unlocked at rank 4 but that was not the case. I only realize I don't have enrage when I was half way through path 3. I used way too much items than I wanted to complete the path.

Can anyone confirm if enrage prefight is available for rank 4 summoned symbiote.

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    What you experienced was a bug
    If you close the game and reopen it you will find the Enrage pre-fight available to you at R4
    I too experienced this bug, and suffered at the hands of AV before realising the same
  • Athena48Athena48 Member Posts: 18
    Rookiie said:

What you experienced was a bug
    If you close the game and reopen it you will find the Enrage pre-fight available to you at R4
    I too experienced this bug, and suffered at the hands of AV before realising the same

I tried it and it worked, but I'm still gonna wait till steve is rank 5 before I go for the last path.
  • Athena48Athena48 Member Posts: 18
    Thanks @Rookiie
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★
    I have a question, what is his rating at r4. Cause mine shows 4.8k, I was hoping it to be atleast 6k
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,411 ★★★★★
    Krishna24 said:

I have a question, what is his rating at r4. Cause mine shows 4.8k, I was hoping it to be atleast 6k

Same. Mine is 4.9 and I have seen as high as 5.2 depending on masteries
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,764 ★★★★★
    Athena48 said:

I just used my summoned symbiote in the cosmic horror quest and had a horrible experience fighting Agent venom and knull. I was under the impression (based on YouTube videos) that he will have his enrage prefight unlocked at rank 4 but that was not the case. I only realize I don't have enrage when I was half way through path 3. I used way too much items than I wanted to complete the path.

Can anyone confirm if enrage prefight is available for rank 4 summoned symbiote.

Don't spend items on that quest. It's free entries and zero energy. Just start over.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Krishna24 said:

Same. Mine is 4.9 and I have seen as high as 5.2 depending on masteries

This is mine with Suicides though