**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Question?

DiablordDiablord Posts: 528 ★★★
Uhh I have a question about aw season rewards.
How many days does it usuualy take to get the rewards.
Also I have played 11 wars this season and have come top 4 each time, am I eligible for rewards?
Sorry if it is a noob-like question, but I have never played aw before.

Comments

• Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    The season officially ends in about 15 minutes from now (it's 9:45 PDT). Rewards will probably hit your in-game mail in the next 5-6 hours.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,459 ★★★★★
    Nah!! You need to be in Bottom 3 to get season rewards. Sorry no rewards for you!! RIP

Rewards distribution starts after ~15-16 hours after war ends. You'll start seeing posts in line, global, discord, forums, youtube etc etc
  • Options
    Ok thx for the help all of you
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    You'll also start to see a large number of people who haven't gotten rewards for one reason or another asking why, not necessarily in the nicest tone
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,560 ★★★★★
    It seems like most of your questions have been answered but I wanted to address one more thing. It doesn’t matter where you finished compared to the rest of your ally in terms of rewards. Everyone in your ally who participated in 5 wars will get the same rewards based on how your ally did as a whole.
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

It seems like most of your questions have been answered but I wanted to address one more thing. It doesn’t matter where you finished compared to the rest of your ally in terms of rewards. Everyone in your ally who participated in 5 wars will get the same rewards based on how your ally did as a whole.

Ok thanks
  • Options
    Diablord said:

Also I have played 11 wars this season and have come top 4 each time, am I eligible for rewards?

There may be a delay in calculating as there is a ban wave ongoing. Even I haven't received it as of yet. This does not happen usually
  • Options

Diablord said:

There may be a delay in calculating as there is a ban wave ongoing. Even I haven't received it as of yet. This does not happen usually
    I got the rewards not thank you.