Options

Any global Line group chats?

I'm bored with the people in my global tbh and my main is chat banned for a week I think. Line I'd is Momento911

Comments

• Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Momento said:

…it’s honestly pretty difficult to get chat banned in global. what makes you think somebody would want you in their chat?

To be honest I think its because I was showing people different swear words you can say in global.
    You'd probably also get banned form Line chats.
  • Options
    MomentoMomento Posts: 8

Momento said:

2StarKing said:

Momento said:

…it’s honestly pretty difficult to get chat banned in global. what makes you think somebody would want you in their chat?

To be honest I think its because I was showing people different swear words you can say in global.
    Too many snowflakes I guess then
    oh god you’re one of these kids 😭

now be a good button mashing monkey and hit the disagree 🦍
    Don't worry I pressed "lol" this time
  • Options

Momento said:

2StarKing said:

Momento said:

Too many snowflakes I guess then
    oh god you’re one of these kids 😭

now be a good button mashing monkey and hit the disagree 🦍
    Btw don't call anyone a monkey when your name is BlackBoyFly...
  • Options
    Damn can I just get someone normal to comment? All this because I was educating people in global on how to swear.
  • Options
    You guys seems so angry, I'm gonna go to sleep now, I have school in the morning. 😀
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Momento said:

You guys seems so angry, I'm gonna go to sleep now, I have school in the morning. 😀

Hardly angry. But again that’s a classic projection technique. Have a good sleep. Maybe dream about how to do better things in the game than swear. Like becoming IC/Cav/TB or grinding for that new champion. Something other than teaching kids “how to swear”
This discussion has been closed.