**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you guys for real?? What is this cost?

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
How this price is normal I have no idea...
Really bad move man...

Comments

• Options
    They thought that they had given too much loyalty from AW and AQ compensation packages so they did this thing. I think so
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    did the advanced power boost and invulnerability things increase? i used to grab those but i don't know at what cost lol .. was it always 10K?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    "Yeah how dare you give us loyalty each week and actually expect us to use it on things instead of letting us build it up and complain about nothing to use it on... "

Honestly, If you're upset that the potions aren't percentage based, that's something that I could agree with but if you're seriously upset about the cost, then what have you been spending your loyalty on or are you aiming for that 6 star Unstoppable Colossus?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Meh, you don't use loyalty on anything else really.
    Been pretty much years without spending or opening AW crystals, still have close to 4kk loyalty. Also bough the UC
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 507 ★★★
    The cost is because of the amount of loyalty we have gotten due to the weekly compensation.
    What most people should be mad with is the fact that the potions are still not percentage based!
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Should definitely be percentage based. Glory pots still hold better value but like it was mentioned normally don’t use loyalty for anything except colour boosts or aw boosts. My main account has 500k and my alt has 900k loyalty majority of it is from the weekly assistance packages. So I bought a few to have on hand in case but otherwise won’t buy regularly. We don’t earn enough loyalty to buy these consistently.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Should definitely be percentage based. Glory pots still hold better value but like it was mentioned normally don’t use loyalty for anything except colour boosts or aw boosts. My main account has 500k and my alt has 900k loyalty majority of it is from the weekly assistance packages. So I bought a few to have on hand in case but otherwise won’t buy regularly. We don’t earn enough loyalty to buy these consistently.

Off-topic, but I think Loyalty is due for an update in general. Could use a bump, both in Alliance and War.
    Totally agree. Although I’ve got tons now before the assistance packages it was always tight. Wanting to pick up colour boosts to help in story quests or loading up with level 1 revives usually meant loyalty was below 100k.
  • Options

Jaded said:

Off-topic, but I think Loyalty is due for an update in general. Could use a bump, both in Alliance and War.
    It was discussed at length a couple years ago when dorky Dave did an interview with members of the dev team. They even agreed that they wanted to update loyalty that even rewards people for staying with a crew longer but it never went further than that.
  • Options
    WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    The real problem is after the update it looks like the general alliance l1 team revives for 7k are gone for good. With Kabul the hits just keep coming.
  • Options
    WillieB said:

The real problem is after the update it looks like the general alliance l1 team revives for 7k are gone for good. With Kabul the hits just keep coming.

I mean to be fair Kabul has had its history of political turmoil but I don't know how that's going to affect our potions from being priced differently.