**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it enough for knull

Love knull as a character and decided before he was even announced that if he was ever added I would grind for him… wanted to go for a score I was really confident with an extremely small chance of missing. I’m never doing this again lmao (maybe if I ever start streaming if that’s something people would want to watch)

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Ayyyy Congrats on #1
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    @Zurafa what was your rank?
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,296 ★★★★
    Congratulations.. thats 3days solid grinding.. how much units did it cost and how many times did you refresh 6* and 5* champions?
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Omg that is nuts!
  • AzmingAzming Posts: 37

Thanks, I spent 17k units and averaged 4 hrs of sleep a day, definitely happy that I got him. Feel bad for those who also put up high scores and didn’t get him, if I wasn’t trying to be extremely safe I likely would have been one of them.

Is it ur first time to be #1?
    If yes, u have my gratz B) . Im far more concerned about ur health condition lol.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Zurafa can't believe you are still putting up scores like that lol. That's nuts. Congrats brother, pretty sure you got him. Wish we were still crushing it in SMASH.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Zurafa said:

psp742 said:

Congratulations.. thats 3days solid grinding.. how much units did it cost and how many times did you refresh 6* and 5* champions?

Thanks, I spent 17k units and averaged 4 hrs of sleep a day, definitely happy that I got him. Feel bad for those who also put up high scores and didn’t get him, if I wasn’t trying to be extremely safe I likely would have been one of them.

I find it difficult to find out the scores top arena players. You have given me invaluable insight. Thanks for sharing.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Congrats! Please uh....go get some sleep lol....