**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

Thanks Kabam for listening to the comments of the players on the daily card

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
This one was the same one as was in august and it’s great. The shards, nexus cavs, sig stones, and a 6* crystal is one of the best values and I’d be happy to buy that again!

Ps, the drop rates might be bugged again though, just fyi.

Comments

  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 351 ★★★
    Is this better than July or cyber Monday deals?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 3,869 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

    This one was the same one as was in august and it’s great. The shards, nexus cavs, sig stones, and a 6* crystal is one of the best values and I’d be happy to buy that again!

    Ps, the drop rates might be bugged again though, just fyi.

    We had one in october as well and another will appear first monday of december as well
  • Swartzy84Swartzy84 Posts: 70
    I still can't understand why are the real money deals based on your progression level...can't believe ppl are naive enough to put up with kabams 💩... I understand the ingame units deals, but why is the TB players money more valuable then the lower progression players... it blows my mind... or maybe I'm just stupid😵
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 562 ★★
    yep the daily card offer is amazing. really really tempting
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 946 ★★★★
    Great offer, bugged drop rates. 6* is 0.80%
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 3,869 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

    GarrettN said:

    This one was the same one as was in august and it’s great. The shards, nexus cavs, sig stones, and a 6* crystal is one of the best values and I’d be happy to buy that again!

    Ps, the drop rates might be bugged again though, just fyi.

    We had one in october as well and another will appear first monday of december as well
    We’ll yes but not THIS one. This one is a direct copy of the one on august 1st.
    No it's same as october otherwise i wouldn't purchased if it didn't have 6* crystal in it lol
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    😭I know the folks who got the $40 recent deal for 3500 6k shards are mad...$10 and you could have gotten a full formed 6* plus cav crystal's..I almost started to buy two of the $40 deal, but decided against it.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,095 ★★★★★
    Swartzy84 said:

    I still can't understand why are the real money deals based on your progression level...can't believe ppl are naive enough to put up with kabams 💩... I understand the ingame units deals, but why is the TB players money more valuable then the lower progression players... it blows my mind... or maybe I'm just stupid😵

    It's to keep natural game progression, balance and actually make the game less PTW. If conquerors had access to this deal all summoners could basically start the game with a 6* while still going through act 2. Kabam has to keep game balance by making the deals different based on progression level
  • Swartzy84 said:

    I still can't understand why are the real money deals based on your progression level...can't believe ppl are naive enough to put up with kabams 💩... I understand the ingame units deals, but why is the TB players money more valuable then the lower progression players... it blows my mind... or maybe I'm just stupid😵

    Lower progression players are not given the same opportunities as TB players. They have no right to even see the TB offer until they become TB. That''s just how progression games work. In the meantime, they get *different* offers. If a player wants to, they can choose to spend their money only on TB offers to maximize their return. They just have to wait until they become TB to start seeing them.
  • FuskieFuskie Posts: 95
    bm3epps said:

    😭I know the folks who got the $40 recent deal for 3500 6k shards are mad...$10 and you could have gotten a full formed 6* plus cav crystal's..I almost started to buy two of the $40 deal, but decided against it.

    I did the same thing. I was going to get both of the mythical crystals with the chance for Hercules. But then realized it was Oct 31 and the new daily cards would be out today. That's the only thing that stopped me and I'm glad it did the daily is a much better offer. And to be honest as a TB player the daily cards have been pretty much amazing offers for a few months now. Aug=6* shards Sep=T6B or T3A frags Oct=6* Sig Stones and Now more 6* shards. Along with a 6* Basic, Gold, 10 Cav Nexus and 6* sig stone crystals each month. I actually look forward to the daily card now every month.
Sign In or Register to comment.