DOMINO

SHAYUSHAYU Member Posts: 78
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
*** well i know there are more mutant worthy out there. but lets just keep it to domino.

the last bug was her heavy not working as intended with rulk synergy.. that was 2 years back when i quitted.but since i started back and got my rulk to 5/65.. a partner wud be good. so im thinkkng of domino.. as my old acc back then, im having domino 6* r2.. so since then has domino been nerfed? coz im thinkkng of upping her to 5/65 now to have synergy with rulk.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DiablordDiablord Member Posts: 564 ★★★
    SHAYU said:

*** well i know there are more mutant worthy out there. but lets just keep it to domino.

the last bug was her heavy not working as intended with rulk synergy.. that was 2 years back when i quitted.but since i started back and got my rulk to 5/65.. a partner wud be good. so im thinkkng of domino.. as my old acc back then, im having domino 6* r2.. so since then has domino been nerfed? coz im thinkkng of upping her to 5/65 now to have synergy with rulk.

Not nerfed.

However, she has a lot of counters now.
    Many champs like ultron, mysterio, SS just make her a joke

• Skiddy212Skiddy212 Member Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

She will still clear a lot of content for you.

if you’re in act 5, sure.
    Domino is steal a beast in my opinion. I love using her and playstyle just feels fun when tapping lol.

Yeah, wrong choice of words saying act 5, (your def not on a alt account lol) but shes more than helped me clear act 6, variants, SOP etc.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,105 ★★★★★
    Hard to find a better buddy for Rulk, I’d rank her
  • SHAYUSHAYU Member Posts: 78
    thanks evwrhone for ur opinion