**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold is Problem Now a Days

This May Champions To RankUp & Level Up Being a Cav i’m Get 6*s in A Good Rate But Gold is Like a Drop in a Sea @kabam Do Something 🧐

i Dont Want to Wait Ages to Upgrade My 5* R4 Roster πŸ™

Β«1

Comments

• HashmiHashmi Posts: 56 β˜…
    i’m Talking About increasing Gold in Cav Difficulty its 40k On A Path That Can be Increased That Way Only Cavs can Get Advantage
    Malreck04 said:

I’ve been oscillating between 1M and 500k since the offers.

is That Enough?

Go play variants or something

Any Other Way?
  • CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 β˜…β˜…
    This month sq was around 10Mega golds...
  • HarleyQuinnFanHarleyQuinnFan Posts: 42 β˜…
    I saved Gold Crystals for Gold and BC boost week..and that Gold is helping me a lotttt..

I guess there will be a Game Anniversary celebrations weekend/week..sometime next month.. with Gold and Battlechips boost. Hold onto your gold crystals.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hashmi said:

Malreck04 said:

is That Enough?
    Not if you want to do big rank ups
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,216 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How much gold do you have?
    How many gold crystals are in your stash?
    Sungj said:

you literally couldve farmed like 7 million gold this month with the SQ

I Came Back Last Month. Those Silly Solo Objective Time Eating i’m More Of A Questing Player i Don’t Play Arena Allot
    Deeparvi said:

@Hashmi.. Keep on playing arenas and completing milestones and you will never have an Gold and Iso problems in the future...

Thanks For The Advice πŸ™‚

How much gold do you have?
    How many gold crystals are in your stash?

100K & No Crystals in Stash
    Some How I Got 6*s Last Month. & My Gold & iso disappeared πŸ˜•
    Nocko said:

T5b is the bottleneck I’m dealing with now
    I’ve done a ton of rank ups recently, and still sitting on 25m and a ton of gold crystals
    So gold is not a problem for me

Guess it might be if I could get enough t5b, got so many 6*’s I’m trying to get up

i Have Enough T5B & Worthy Champions Too But Last Time I left a Game Because of This fing Gold Issue πŸ™
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ya bro gold and ISO both are rare currently for me. I have no ISO and stuck on 60k gold
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 β˜…β˜…
    Hope Kabam brings that event that they did in February this year where we would get 5 5k iso bricks of each class for completing objectives and there were like 7 objectives. I would love to see Kabam do something bout the Gold shortage too.
  • AzmingAzming Posts: 37 β˜…
    Uncollected golden crystals give more gold than the other golden crystals and best way to get more gold. Can be obtained from milestones of solo events or pay with units.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Periodically different players open post saying
    "gold is issue now"
    "ISO is issue now"
    "T1A is issue now"
    "T5B is issue now"
    "T2A is issue now"
    "T4CC is issue now".......
    it just reflects the resources issue working as intended by the game developer. Every game developers want player to face shortage in one of the game resources or otherwise there is lack of motivation to buy stuff. Although the official forum is just a snapshot of a designated group of player base, it seems like the resource shortage issue is not confined to one particular category.

My resource shortage is mainly T5B due to 6* rank up (and periodically T1A as I still rank 5* to r5). Sitting 40mm gold and over 2500 ISOs regularly due to lack of rank up resources.
  • Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6* champs definitely moved the goalposts on t5b and the availability of it hasn't caught up.

For those with Gold issues I highly recommend doing the daily missions, do some arena once or twice a week and do incursion at least once a week. In the meantime save gold crystals for when there's a 20% boost active.

After a couple of cycles of opening gold crystals during the 20% boost you'll wonder how you were ever short of gold
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yoooouuuu goooot diiiiiaaaaaabbbblooooooo
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Malreck04 said:

Welcome to my life
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you did the legendary Venompool side quest this past month you’d have another 10 million gold. That was your chance to get good on gold.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    maybe you should start doing arena then