Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

AW bug

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
I have a video but not sure how to post.

I entered fight on boss island, and it immediately said Timeout, and each time I clicked Fight it happened again until I backed out of AW and returned. It sure if it was counting those losses though.

I was using Elsa, fighting Killmonger. IPad pro 2o21, current iOS.

Comments

• Options
    Can confirm. Going to turn off beta features for now..
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★

I entered fight on boss island, and it immediately said Timeout, and each time I clicked Fight it happened again until I backed out of AW and returned. It sure if it was counting those losses though.

I'm not understanding the last part clearly, Did you lose attack bonus' per timeout?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★

I'm not understanding the last part clearly, Did you lose attack bonus' per timeout?
    Not really sure. This being off-season AW, I wasn't paying attention to that. Anyway the bug was happening in a loop until I backed our of AW and returned, and then it let me fight.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited November 2021

Not really sure. This being off-season AW, I wasn't paying attention to that. Anyway the bug was happening in a loop until I backed our of AW and returned, and then it let me fight.
    Yeah idk :/ This occasionally happens a lot to people ik in aq, myself included. Nothing really changes tho, like I don't lose 50% hp. If this is happening in AW and it causes people to lose attack bonus', it's gotta get fixed before season starts as it's a big issue.
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Happened to me as well

• Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    Happened to me as well but didn't lose any health or attacker bonus