Options

AW bug

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,199 ★★★★★
I have a video but not sure how to post.

I entered fight on boss island, and it immediately said Timeout, and each time I clicked Fight it happened again until I backed out of AW and returned. It sure if it was counting those losses though.

I was using Elsa, fighting Killmonger. IPad pro 2o21, current iOS.

Comments

• Options
    Can confirm. Going to turn off beta features for now..
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★

I entered fight on boss island, and it immediately said Timeout, and each time I clicked Fight it happened again until I backed out of AW and returned. It sure if it was counting those losses though.

I'm not understanding the last part clearly, Did you lose attack bonus' per timeout?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,199 ★★★★★

I'm not understanding the last part clearly, Did you lose attack bonus' per timeout?
    Not really sure. This being off-season AW, I wasn't paying attention to that. Anyway the bug was happening in a loop until I backed our of AW and returned, and then it let me fight.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited November 2021

Not really sure. This being off-season AW, I wasn't paying attention to that. Anyway the bug was happening in a loop until I backed our of AW and returned, and then it let me fight.
    Yeah idk :/ This occasionally happens a lot to people ik in aq, myself included. Nothing really changes tho, like I don't lose 50% hp. If this is happening in AW and it causes people to lose attack bonus', it's gotta get fixed before season starts as it's a big issue.
  • Options
    TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Happened to me as well

• Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    Happened to me as well but didn't lose any health or attacker bonus