**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Remember, after your hoard...

I hoarded 45k 6* shards, decided to let my family member opens it. And voila!! 😍 Duped 6* herc. My first herc 😋

So whatever you have, dont open it yourself 😂😂

Comments

• Options
    PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    wow Congrats ! I've had 7 or so attempts at 6* and no herc/peni/iceman yet.
    Sparky and Medusa were 2 of the decent pulls though so not been all doom and gloom
  • Options
    You are definitely right about not opening it yourself. I hoarded some 5 star shards for the new featured 5 star crystal. I wanted Kitty Pryde but got Joe Fixet instead. I was very mad. But the worst part of that was that Kitty Pryde was right next to Joe Fixet on the right side of him. Now that was just the biggest troll I’ve ever seen in any of my openings.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Congrats! For me, it's too hard to get my friends back in the cage.
  • Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 438 ★★

wow Congrats ! I've had 7 or so attempts at 6* and no herc/peni/iceman yet.
    Sparky and Medusa were 2 of the decent pulls though so not been all doom and gloom

Rng is best with multiple openings, if u did it one per opening chances are very low.
  • Options

You are definitely right about not opening it yourself. I hoarded some 5 star shards for the new featured 5 star crystal. I wanted Kitty Pryde but got Joe Fixet instead. I was very mad. But the worst part of that was that Kitty Pryde was right next to Joe Fixet on the right side of him. Now that was just the biggest troll I’ve ever seen in any of my openings.

We all have had the worst troll, heartbreaking 😂
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    My son opens all my 5 and 6* crystals. He's pretty much hit and miss, at least I can blame him when he pulls rubbish 😃.
  • Options
    ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★

That's why I just pop them (almost always) because the champ is decided when you get the crystal so the reel spin is just there to cause frustration.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Dam, that's a fat W. Got and duped the one and only handsome and hairy chest lad and got miles and kitty. Poggers <3
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    I pulled Herc from the first 6* Feat, and then pulled X23, Spiderman2099, War Machine and Gamora :cry:
    I`ll keep trying to dupe that Herc (although I have a 5/65 one).
    I`m still debating with myself whether I should take unduped Herc to rank 3 or wait for the dupe.
  • Options
    YusrizalYusrizal Posts: 7
    I used to have my sons open all my crystals for me, but even though I tried, I was never able hide my disappointment, when they pulled useless champs (as I always do), so they got very sad because they disappointed me. So we stopped...
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★

I hoarded 45k 6* shards, decided to let my family member opens it. And voila!! 😍 Duped 6* herc. My first herc 😋

So whatever you have, dont open it yourself 😂😂

Awesome. Anything is possible with family by your side ( they pull horrible champs for me lol )
  • Options
    IcsGrec said:

I pulled Herc from the first 6* Feat, and then pulled X23, Spiderman2099, War Machine and Gamora :cry:
    I`ll keep trying to dupe that Herc (although I have a 5/65 one).
    I`m still debating with myself whether I should take unduped Herc to rank 3 or wait for the dupe.

Duped def makes him greater, but I'd say even undupe he still slams. Go for dupe if currently you don't have anyone worth the rank up
  • Options
    Yusrizal said:

I used to have my sons open all my crystals for me, but even though I tried, I was never able hide my disappointment, when they pulled useless champs (as I always do), so they got very sad because they disappointed me. So we stopped...

So sorry to hear that but i guess if you can hoard multiple crystals you'd have better chance