Options

Awakening Rank 5 dragon man

ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys, just took dragon man to rank 5. I have an awkening gem. How much awakening is going to benefit dragon man. I am hoping to become cavelier. I have stark spidy at rank 4 as well. Thanks in anticipation.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 194 ★★
    I would not use an awakening gem on him. There are better champs and others that it will help more. You can use https://auntm.ai/ to help see more info about champs.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Don't use it on him. Seems you have a generic AG. Save it for someone who benefits a lot from it.
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    GarrettN said:

As someone who has a R3 dragon man awakened and at an ok sig level, I’ll go against the grain. You get 5* gems quite a lot the more you play. So much so that I’m at the point I’m trying to be thanos and have a gem of each color (4 science and skill but 0 mutant 🙄) they hand out one per month now with EQ just about as well as 1 per variant. They aren’t really rare commodities anymore and if you really like dragon man and want to use him, do it! The games about having fun and he’s not a bad character by any means.

Thanks bro, really helpful.