**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

BEST MYSTIC CHAMP OF 2021

13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
IN 2021 MYSTIC IS PROBABLY THE WORST CLASS BUT CAST YOUR VOTE ANYWAYS

BEST MYSTIC CHAMP OF 2021 105 votes

MANGOG
49%
SungjThatGuyYouSaw235Syndicatedrojiblanco555Ackbar67AssumedNameLibertyPrimeV1GoddessIliasCap366Rockyshockykyle2610EtjamaMiStaLovaBabyMiikeThoye3Jaymix79Krishna24IronGladiator22RvbensilvaStupid91 52 votes
PURGATORY
20%
TorTinxDSpicyslicerHeadrollerKerneasmikeimp123Cr7ms7rs7ChriissRWhoDaPooEwell65SSS69DeremusIntensity108SL1229JragonMaster170ScrubhanThe_Sentry06B0B3SZsudeep9680RavenKeeperAvi613Sir_Globalot 21 votes
AMERICA CHAVEZ
30%
MegaSkater67Foxhero007King_SternyLucky7LucianoTheHeroDeservedJuggerNotColonaut123Zeronaut81PikoluRockypantherxspigwenderEtherionGodTimeGenesisMaratoxFiiNCHwalkerdogChikelR1s02qartweli0casual0 32 votes

Comments

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    MANGOG
    AGREED BUT I HAD TO INCLUDE AL CLASSES BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER 2021 POLLS
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,299 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    MANGOG
    MANGOG FOR DEFENSE
  • RealWizardRealWizard Posts: 91 โ˜…
    How can you possibly choose? They are all just that bad
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    "Hey Mom!! I'm not allowed to shout because I'm in the quiet coach!"
    "Sorry for shouting!!!" :p
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Ig u should add scarlet witch sigil
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    AMERICA CHAVEZ
    Where's diablord
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I wonโ€™t vote cause theyโ€™re all just so bad. And mangogโ€™s only use is xbones synergy
  • K_PK_P Posts: 137 โ˜…โ˜…
    ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
  • WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184 โ˜…
    Diablos buff
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    PURGATORY
    I kinda like Purgatory. The damage isnt bad and she is kinda fun.
  • King_SternyKing_Sterny Posts: 58 โ˜…
    AMERICA CHAVEZ
    I voted for America Chavez's bicycle shorts.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    in another universe it's knull
  • WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 306 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    PURGATORY
    Looking at the list and not the title I assumed this was a poll of who's the worst. Guess it was a rough year for mystics.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    No comparison... All are super BG Ultra Max Pro Titan Tier XXXXX
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 501 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    sigil witch
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Purgatory, sadly it all comes down to animations with this lot

For me, as a measure that's pretty much what I'll have to go on as well. For me the three new mystics have had such a little impact on the game and the ability to complete even specific content, animations are all I can go on.

None of them are bad on this score at all, and the animation team consistently smashes it, but for me it's a coin flip between America Chavez and Purgatory.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Mangog definitely feels like he came out last year
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    MANGOG
    Mangog is hated on too much honestly. Heโ€™s not great but heโ€™s more solid than people say he is imo. His utility is pretty damn good, and heโ€™s quite fun.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    We still have December
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Not worst. We got new diablo.