Options

New Solo Event Is Frustrating

They made a new solo event for the plat pool side quest but I’ve already 100% the side quest so do I have to do it all over again??? Why wasn’t this released when the side quest came out

Comments

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I mean, it was a little tough for me first time thru, learning matchups and nodes. This time I flew thru, no deaths, and even earned some bewhiskered points (since beardo can do a couple of the fights easily). And we’ve had several days for YouTubers to help with vids, if you need them.

And I got like 30 bucks in units, which is actually at the low end. Fine with me.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I agree, just do another run of the DP arena, it wouldn't be the first time, a few months ago we had a SQ arena repeat every week for the spider-man photos I think, do that, it's not "deadpool funny" to make us repeat a boss rush for who knows how many times...
  • Options

First fight 12 times using duped Ronan. Easy units.

Fair point!
  • Options
    TrezerTrezer Posts: 9

Trezer said:

Trezer said:

It's one Point per Fight. Not that hard at all.

You’re missing the whole point, some of us struggled the first time around and if we would’ve gotten the points for that run, we would already have the milestones, it’s not as easy for everyone

You have 0 Energy, 5 Champs, a community of suggestions, and one Point per Fight. You can beat WM 12 times if you need to.
    literal definition of easier said than done.

If people are struggling with one Fight, then it's above their pay grade.
    Not struggling with one fight, it’s time too, sorry I don’t have all the free time to do this fight over and over and over for rewards, I also want to do exploration of eq and i have alliance war and I have alliance quest, it’s inconvenient the way this quest was made and if you don’t realize that, I have no idea what to tell ya

• Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★

First fight 12 times using duped Ronan. Easy units.

Best tip ever! Thanks!

• Options
    Distal_lessDistal_less Posts: 17
    I think it was release like this so the grinders looking to nonstop do it for top ranks could test teams out and find the fastest one
  • Options
    Trezer said:

Trezer said:

Trezer said:

It's one Point per Fight. Not that hard at all.

You’re missing the whole point, some of us struggled the first time around and if we would’ve gotten the points for that run, we would already have the milestones, it’s not as easy for everyone

You have 0 Energy, 5 Champs, a community of suggestions, and one Point per Fight. You can beat WM 12 times if you need to.
    literal definition of easier said than done.

If people are struggling with one Fight, then it's above their pay grade.
    Not struggling with one fight, it’s time too, sorry I don’t have all the free time to do this fight over and over and over for rewards, I also want to do exploration of eq and i have alliance war and I have alliance quest, it’s inconvenient the way this quest was made and if you don’t realize that, I have no idea what to tell ya

I certainly wouldn’t argue with anyone about their perceptions of time lost to this game. But it’s worth pointing out that these crystals will almost definitely get you more units than doing every level of EQ 100% combined. And depending on your luck they may get you more units then doing this round of arena can. That feels like a timesaver to me? Certainly releasing them together would’ve saved you approximately 10 minutes of fighting. But overall I still think it’s a winner
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    At least if the grinders decide to go all the way with this, we'll have some decent arena cutoff numbers this weekend lol