what champions do i need to help with acts

Queen_Shark69Queen_Shark69 Member Posts: 5
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
i'm trying to become uncollected but only at act 5. well half way through, i've been going back making sure everything is 100%, however i'm finding it hard as need to know which champions will help me become uncollected?

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Post screenshot of ur roster
  • Queen_Shark69Queen_Shark69 Member Posts: 5
    okay one second, my account isnt the best but im learning

What about the the rest? The champs you have ranked up are all good and will help you with 5.2. It's just a matter of skill. Anything in particular you're struggling with like a certain node or something?
  • DiablordDiablord Member Posts: 558 ★★★

Rank up torch and magik

What about the the rest? The champs you have ranked up are all good and will help you with 5.2. It's just a matter of skill. Anything in particular you're struggling with like a certain node or something?

yeah mostly the fights where they get 100% health and 100% attack as i did a fight and the health just would not go down

yeah mostly the fights where they get 100% health and 100% attack as i did a fight and the health just would not go down
    Every fight in Act 5 has 100% health and attack or more. What chapter in 5.2 are you in? If its the first or second chapter, only hits from special attacks will deal damage and also damaging debuffs. Not many of your champs are bad for this chapter.
  • HughJackmanHughJackman Member Posts: 3
    max out your corvus ..will help in collector fight