**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I think that Platinumpool solo events should happen before cyber weekends...

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
I had less than 100 units in the game a week ago and wasn't having hope of grinding even 500 units in a month before cyber weekend. Suddenly I heard about new plat pool evenys coming soon. Still no hope, but the events have gave me total 2k units this week along with 3 plat pool pieces. So now I think I will buy one unit offer for the first time. Thanks kabam, I think you did a great job with this event and I am hoping for these events to arrive everytime before cyber weekend

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Well if anything, this event convinced me against spending on cyber weekend. I will keep the units for christmas, since I pulled ""only"" (notice the double quotation marks) 400 units, which is 1.33 GGC. I think it is a "sign" form above to save the units for now
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    It would be nice, but I would definitely not hold my breath.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    The event literally happened before cyber weekend ... twice ...
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Skiddy212 said:

Stop posting new threads. Just stop

How about you learn to ignore his posts if you don't like it. How hard is that instead of contributing nothing to the discussion? Asking someone not to post at all in a public forum is asinine.
    It’s hard to ignore when 2 new threads a day are posted that are pointless from the OP. Along with his crystal pull thread constantly being in the most recents. It’s excessive.

Most people are fed up with it. Look at his disagrees, people just spam them at this point. Doesn’t take the hint. Once and awhile a post is fine, but every day? Commenting is one thing, constant new threads?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★

No no I am saying the event was food before cyber weekend for unit grinding so if shall happen every time before cyber weekend. Meaning that the next cyber weekend isn't far so for now if is fine but before July 4th we can hope for another plat pool event
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Skiddy212 said:

How about you learn to ignore his posts if you don't like it. How hard is that instead of contributing nothing to the discussion? Asking someone not to post at all in a public forum is asinine.
    It’s hard to ignore when 2 new threads a day are posted that are pointless from the OP. Along with his crystal pull thread constantly being in the most recents. It’s excessive.

Most people are fed up with it. Look at his disagrees, people just spam them at this point. Doesn’t take the hint. Once and awhile a post is fine, but every day? Commenting is one thing, constant new threads?
    I'm on these forums almost daily and I don't see him post twice a day. A good amount of posts on these forums could fall under the category of pointless. There is constant multiple threads on the same subject matter most not even discussion worthy. It's a public forum board and while I would agree everyone is entitled to their opinions and right to voice them, wouldn't it be easier to ignore them then to go out of your way to constantly **** on someone?
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

I mean, technically every day is before a Cyber Weekend.

Except December
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Skiddy212 said:

Skiddy212 said:

I'm on these forums almost daily and I don't see him post twice a day. A good amount of posts on these forums could fall under the category of pointless. There is constant multiple threads on the same subject matter most not even discussion worthy. It's a public forum board and while I would agree everyone is entitled to their opinions and right to voice them, wouldn't it be easier to ignore them then to go out of your way to constantly **** on someone?
    I’m on as much man an I see’m every day. Other people feel the same I am just more blunt about it. Sorry
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Got 1.000 pts
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★

No no I am saying the event was food before cyber weekend for unit grinding so if shall happen every time before cyber weekend. Meaning that the next cyber weekend isn't far so for now if is fine but before July 4th we can hope for another plat pool event
    No no that's different. The event literally happened twice right before cyber weekend, and will likely for sure continue to do so
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    @Real_Madrid_76_2 will you be picking up the 6* dual class nexus for a humble 4000 units?
  • Viper18Viper18 Posts: 65
    Btw congrats on 4k disagrees. It's quite a milestone!

No no that's different. The event literally happened twice right before cyber weekend, and will likely for sure continue to do so
    Ya that will be good
    Viper18 said:

Fed up with those spammers. No matter the thread even has something to disagree, always has 10 or more

@Real_Madrid_76_2 will you be picking up the 6* dual class nexus for a humble 4000 units?

BTW I can't even of I want to because I haven't got dual nexus offer instead I got dual crystal offer
    edited November 2021

Viper18 said:

Fed up with those spammers. No matter the thread even has something to disagree, always has 10 or more
    Lol it is your fault. All those unnecessary threads are bound to create a negative impression. I would suggest that you take it easy for a while and maybe stop creating threads
    Viper18 said:

Viper18 said:

Lol it is your fault. All those unnecessary threads are bound to create a negative impression. I would suggest that you take it easy for a while and maybe stop creating threads
    Even on threads that don't even need a single disagree, for example tips and suggestion or bugs and known issue's

Viper18 said:

Viper18 said:

Even on threads that don't even need a single disagree, for example tips and suggestion or bugs and known issue's
    Tbh some of your threads regarding bugs and other issues are quite absurd and hard to believe. So, you know the drill, disagrees incoming
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

Viper18 said:

Viper18 said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/284121/today-this-weird-bug-appeared-and-i-lost-all-my-units#latest

You’re really going to say that your bug threads are plausible after this? 🤣🤣🤣
    Viper18 said:

Viper18 said:

Viper18 said:

Tbh some of your threads regarding bugs and other issues are quite absurd and hard to believe. So, you know the drill, disagrees incoming
    Hard to believe? I will try collecting proofs for future threads but no disagree spam on threads with proofs too pls

Viper18 said:

Viper18 said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/284121/today-this-weird-bug-appeared-and-i-lost-all-my-units#latest

You’re really going to say that your bug threads are plausible after this? 🤣🤣🤣
    I uploaded the screenshot then why disagree?