**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Either of these worthy of 5* class sig stones?

mattressmattress Posts: 403 ★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
For reference, I just became cav but i am gonna be holding off on story content til the game is more stable, so I'm not worried about dumping sigs into an Aegon if I happen to pull him

Either of these worthy of 5* class sig stones? 18 votes

Molegod
11%
SpeedbumpHerrPopop 2 votes
Falcon
50%
Foxhero00710or_StrongAdamb208EtherealityOakenshieldAce2319CmarogoingtobeuncollectedBlxndy 9 votes
Hold them anyway
38%
DogfoodLidDeaconWhoDaPooSpideyFunkoSly_DogMutantA___4444SCARLETHye 7 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    Hold them anyway
    Bith are good either way. But neither screams high sig required. If you enjoy playing one over the other use them on that champ. I try to wait and dump 20 at a time in a champ
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Falcon
    Of the two Falcon os the one that benefits the most. The good thing about using them on him is that he needs just 50 sig levels to access 50% of the sig's utility... the other 150 sig levels scale badly due to the diminishing returns effect.