**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

An Mcoc Inspired race

Hi everyone! I wanted to post something about how Mcoc has influenced me, and something it helped me make. I am an aspiring Writer who absolutely loves to play this game, despite all the errors and drama. And, as a result of playing this game, several creations in my writings have been directly influenced by it. I have completed the draft of my first book, and I am currently editing it alongside writing the draft for my second book. When I may publish them, I am unsure. However, I'm not here to talk about my book. I am actually here to talk about a race that was inspired by the Symbiotes several years ago. More specifically, the first Summoned Symbiote event. When I played in that event, I played around with idea of venomized dragons (I absolutely love dragons. I want more, please Kabam). And at first, the image in my head was only just pure black dragons, and they didn't really have any super special abilities. However, as I wrote, more ideas came piece by piece and eventually I created a special, and somewhat dark species. I call them the Voidlings. A race of dragons formed by the darkness of the Void itself (Not Void as in the Champion of course).

Just recently, I was inspired to build a champion idea off them. In fact, I have made several ideas from characters in my books (The others that I have shared were not inspired by the game however), two of which are actually here on the forums (However, the one named Dragonbrine has since been renamed to Zynævus). I don't normally post my champion ideas on here and just share them with my alliance mates. However, since the Voidlings were inspired by the game, I figured I would share them.

This one was a bit difficult to make, since this race wasn't exactly "Made" for fighting. Their purpose is more as a protector to young children. Though, they do have the ability to fight back if needed. Overall, I had fun making this. Below will be a link to the champion idea I made, and I hope you will enjoy it. Tell me what you think about them as a champion idea. I love making these champion ideas and gladly receive any feedback so I can better them so that those I share them with will enjoy them even more.

*Note that though I put some information about them, I purposely left out a lot of information that is introduced in the book. What I provided is only a fraction of what is in my books. Sorry if this inconveniences you if you really like lore. I'm very paranoid with some of my works and I am not yet comfortable with sharing that yet.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZV1KTA7PvoZGWZk7eyhcrvJuaJ_g7IZ1hYjBFHEnY2M/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any questions about the Voidlings as a whole, I will try and answer them, but I will have to be vague. Once my first book officially comes out however, I will be able to freely share information about them without worry.

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Hey, this was well done! Some balancing issues/game limitations in the abilities, but I really enjoyed reading through it!

Hope your book gets published, GL mate
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    I personally love dragons so I was very excited to read this. It’s a super cool and creative idea and I liked how the champ stayed true to your book. Hope your writing goes well!
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Good luck on your book
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Good luck!