**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Make a ridiculous Node- Champ combo

124»

Comments

• Options
    ErrangErrang Posts: 62
    edited November 2021
    Do you bleed?

Omega Red
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    No one has countered mine till now.....
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Aspect of evolution
    Crit me with your best shot
    Power shield
    Rage 2.5%
    Debuff immune
    True focus
    1000% health and attack boost
    Kinetic transferance
    Power from afar
    The defender is more likely to throw sp2
    Spite
    Howard

Counter this

Kitty Pryde, would take ages but if you went through SP3 cycle of getting hit over and over, and throwing special 1 and 2 when Howard is on low power it's doable. He'd be unblockable, but as long as you can phase it'd be fine.

Also Miles could do it. Just need to get off enough specials to trigger the 5th rage hit, then spam heavy in the corner. You won't be able to taunt him, but with the more likely to throw SP2 there's almost no chance of him getting to SP3. Don't need to block, so no worries about kinetic transference. You're always next to him, so no need to worry about power from afar. Never need to dex, so no need to worry about spite. Again, would be a long fight, and only able to damage him with special 1 and 2 if they crit, but still. Miles is probably the best option.
  • Options

Aspect of evolution
    Power shield
    Rage 2.5%
    Debuff immune
    True focus
    Kinetic transferance
    Power from afar
    Spite
    Howard

Counter this

Kitty Pryde, would take ages but if you went through SP3 cycle of getting hit over and over, and throwing special 1 and 2 when Howard is on low power it's doable. He'd be unblockable, but as long as you can phase it'd be fine.

Also Miles could do it. Just need to get off enough specials to trigger the 5th rage hit, then spam heavy in the corner. You won't be able to taunt him, but with the more likely to throw SP2 there's almost no chance of him getting to SP3. Don't need to block, so no worries about kinetic transference. You're always next to him, so no need to worry about power from afar. Never need to dex, so no need to worry about spite. Again, would be a long fight, and only able to damage him with special 1 and 2 if they crit, but still. Miles is probably the best option.
    I couldn't understand what you said about sp3 cycle of kitty...
    Miles won't work because of true focus
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Werewrym said:

Werewrym said:

Lifecycle + Do You Bleed 😈

Corvus
    Not against Ebony Maw…
    Doom has decent block pen.

Herc into block might be aight.
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Whatever Ikaris is on in Cavalier EQ this month.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

Diablord said:

Regen rate increased by 500%
    Debuff Immune
    400% attack and health
    All or nothing
    Resitance: builds up physical or energy resist over time
    Chiten charge: once they run out defender gains armour up
    Combat deja vu: unblockable
    Mister sinister.

g2099 if she starts ramped up
    She can't. Crit me with your best shot only registers damage from crits. Passive damage won't count
    Dang it, lmao
    You could apply the prefight that allows her to crit every 20 hits. Would take forever but if you timed your sp2's on the 20th hit you could do some phat damage.
  • Options

Aspect of evolution
    Power shield
    Rage 2.5%
    Debuff immune
    True focus
    Kinetic transferance
    Power from afar
    Spite
    Howard

Counter this

Damn of course, slipped my mind when I thought about Miles.

So with Kitty, because of true focus if you get hit your phase is paused. When you start your sp3 while paused it is paused for longer. At the end of the sp3, Howard will hit you and you’ll gain a load of power.

A lot of the time he will push you to another sp3, but if he stops short then you have an opportunity to throw a special that’s not your sp3, in which case that one can crit. You’d have to make sure he was on very little power however, otherwise you’d risk him getting to sp2

So the tactic would be this:
    Get prowess
    Get to sp3 and launch it while phased
    Get hit afterwards
    If you get pushed to sp3, throw it while phased
    After sp3 you have one of two options:
    - If Howard stops short and he’s on like half a bar of power or less, throw your sp1 or 2 and hope it crits (probably will with the crit rate increase)
    - If Howard stops short but he’s on a bar of power or more, let him hit you again and get to sp3 to repeat the cycle
  • Options
    edited November 2021

Aspect of evolution
    Power shield
    Rage 2.5%
    Debuff immune
    True focus
    Kinetic transferance
    Power from afar
    Spite
    Howard

Counter this

So with Kitty, because of true focus if you get hit your phase is paused. When you start your sp3 while paused it is paused for longer. At the end of the sp3, Howard will hit you and you’ll gain a load of power.

A lot of the time he will push you to another sp3, but if he stops short then you have an opportunity to throw a special that’s not your sp3, in which case that one can crit. You’d have to make sure he was on very little power however, otherwise you’d risk him getting to sp2

Get prowess
    Get hit afterwards
    - If Howard stops short and he’s on like half a bar of power or less, throw your sp1 or 2 and hope it crits (probably will with the crit rate increase)
    - If Howard stops short but he’s on a bar of power or more, let him hit you again and get to sp3 to repeat the cycle
    Won't you have to parry or intercept (can be risky) to gain prowness
    So aspect of evolution might come into play and kill you with block dmg
    But yeah it can counter
  • Options

Aspect of evolution
    Power shield
    Rage 2.5%
    Debuff immune
    True focus
    Kinetic transferance
    Power from afar
    Spite
    Howard

Counter this

Get prowess
    Get hit afterwards
    Won't you have to parry or intercept (can be risky) to gain prowness
    So aspect of evolution might come into play and kill you with block dmg
    But yeah it can counter
    You’d have to intercept after a special yeah, but I think it’d be doable.

As well, with a fight like yours it all depends on how much health you need to take down. Eventually the fight is just going to be too long with aspect of evolution and crit resistance + power is gonna be too much. But I think Kitty is the only option that could theoretically do it. Only one I can think of anyway
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Here's another:
    Mix Master
    True focus
    Aggression prowness
    Counter strike combat power rate
    Counter strike fury
    Mighty charge
    Kitty Pryde
    Forgot my favorite one:
    1000%health and attack boost
    Might add safeguard and aspect of evolution
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    touch of death
    200% power
    unblocable special attacks

PUNISHER
  • Options

Here's another:
    Mix Master
    True focus
    Aggression prowness
    Counter strike fury
    Mighty charge
    Kitty Pryde
    Forgot my favorite one:

• Options
    Gildenlow said:

touch of death
    200% power

PUNISHER

Only someone like MSD can do that
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    Gildenlow said:

touch of death
    200% power

PUNISHER

Night Crawler and og Daredevil
  • Options

Here's another:
    Mix Master
    True focus
    Aggression prowness
    Counter strike fury
    Mighty charge
    Kitty Pryde
    Forgot my favorite one:

Damn
    All my nodes are being countered by her

• Options
    Gildenlow said:

touch of death
    200% power

PUNISHER

I refer you back to my first comment of the thread:

“Miles go brr”
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★

Gildenlow said:

touch of death
    200% power

PUNISHER

“Miles go brr”
    Seems like a good solution to Unblockable stuff.

How well would Miles fare against Coward nodes?
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    Gildenlow said:

touch of death
    200% power

PUNISHER

• Options

Gildenlow said:

touch of death
    200% power

PUNISHER

“Miles go brr”
    Seems like a good solution to Unblockable stuff.

How well would Miles fare against Coward nodes?
    Honestly any time you see an unblockable node Miles is your guy. He’d work awesome for coward. Just bait out 1 opponents special and then your camo is triggered and they won’t be able to hit you.

His buff has flown under the radar a bit, but I think it’s one of the best of the program. Not because it makes him better than any particular buffed champ overall, but because it’s added something genuinely unique and useful. It’s so new, and it means he will have a place in a lot of people’s rosters