**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Map5 - Apo doesn`t get Charges from Mutant Droids.

yeah... everthing said.

Comments

• RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    He's not supposed to lmaoo
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    I was surprised as well at first since I'm not used to fighting mutant robots, but as others have said, he does not gain charges vs robots.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★
    Trapshaw said:

yeah... everthing said.

You just described the interaction working as intended. Congratulations!
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Where in his kit does it say he can't gain charges against robots?
  • Robbo9Robbo9 Posts: 51
    edited November 2021
    Surely it’s only the charge for winning the fight that he doesn’t get against robots? Nothing in his abilities says he wouldn’t get the 2 at the start of the fight?
    Zan0 said:

The line about him not gaining charges against mutant robots is missing from his description but you can find it in his spotlight. The champ is working as intended

Even in the spotlight , it's in the strength/weakness section which is just subjective opinion on the the champ. Not always but mostly

They should add this in his kit if this is the case
    edited November 2021
    Typhoon said:

Trapshaw said:

yeah... everthing said.

Yay. Coming off as being an ass is fun.
  • DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 183 ★★

Not to be that guy but it says right there in his abilities that he gains a genetic code charge for knocking out a “non-#Robot opponent…”
    Drauglin said:

Not to be that guy but it says right there in his abilities that he gains a genetic code charge for knocking out a “non-#Robot opponent…”
    Okay? This is about the charge you gain when you enter a fight against a mutant champ ? I think.
    Typhoon said:

Typhoon said:

Trapshaw said:

yeah... everthing said.

I knew you'd understand!

What even is a joke
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★

Typhoon said:

Typhoon said:

Trapshaw said:

yeah... everthing said.

I knew you'd understand!

What even is a joke
    Not sure but you can definitely tell from forum text

Drauglin said:

Okay? This is about the charge you gain when you enter a fight against a mutant champ ? I think.
    Still a robot so no charges.
    Zan0 said:

Drauglin said:

Drauglin said:

Still missing from his in game description of against mutant champs
    It’s not missing because for the purpose of Apoc’s genetic charges an ultron drone’s class isn’t relevant. #Robot.
    Drauglin said:

Zan0 said:

Drauglin said:

Drauglin said:

It’s not missing because for the purpose of Apoc’s genetic charges an ultron drone’s class isn’t relevant. #Robot.
    You say it is there in his kit. Where is this line in his kit?
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    So, I tried this myself:

Still, it doesn’t say he doesn't gain charges at the start of a fight vs #Robot Mutants.

I'm not sure about Symbioids though.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,363 ★★★★★
    Drauglin said:

Robbo9 said:

Surely it’s only the charge for winning the fight that he doesn’t get against robots? Nothing in his abilities says he wouldn’t get the 2 at the start of the fight?

I agree - the text description as it is doesn't cover mutant robots. So he ought to get the 2 at the start but not the one for knocking them out.

Having said that, I think it's well within the parameters of "working as intended", and the solution is probably going to be changing his text description, rather than 'fixing a bug'.

Hopefully Kabam notes this, and sorts it before introducing another mutant robot to the game (?Douglock? Danger? Madison Jeffries?)
  • TrapshawTrapshaw Posts: 23
    edited November 2021
    Dudes... before the new Map started he got Charges and he dont get Charges since 3 Days... i just entered a fight with 2 Charges - had 3 buffs in the fight and after the fight again just 2 Charges. Last Map i had instant 4 Charges after fighting a mutant Droid.
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    So the answer we are getting is just finish out this trash cycle of aq and will probably get another **** comp package that isn’t even close to what we spent on finishing these maps. The game team needs to take a long walk off a short pier.i don’t even feel sorry for you guys anymore. Time and time again we get screwed over and nothing gets done. We get a small glitch of what not and you immediately fix it and the game goes down to do it. You have literally killed everything that’s remotely rewarding in this game. Regular questing bugs, aq bugs, aw bugs, of course all the harder modes are completely bugged and the AI is just acting so weird nobody knows why..,We went from doing map 6x5 to almost not even finishing day 2 and by day 3 we said to hell with Map 6. If you are trying to lose your jobs and have the game no longer exist you are doing a bang up job. If not probably should start making your player base who pays the bills happy. We haven’t been happy in a while.
    Zan0 said:

Drauglin said:

Zan0 said:

Drauglin said:

Drauglin said:

Sigh, your reading comprehension is out of this world
    My reading comprehension is fine. Mutant class Ultron drones are not mutants. They are robots that mimic a mutant’s abilities. So rather than getting personal try checking your reading comprehension.
    Drauglin said:

Zan0 said:

Drauglin said:

Zan0 said:

Drauglin said:

Drauglin said:

My reading comprehension is fine. Mutant class Ultron drones are not mutants. They are robots that mimic a mutant’s abilities. So rather than getting personal try checking your reading comprehension.
    Mutants are champions with yellow dna symbol besides their name. Mutant froids have yellow DNA symbol beside their name.

Ergo they are mutants
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★

Drauglin said:

Zan0 said:

Drauglin said:

Zan0 said:

Drauglin said:

Drauglin said:

Mutants are champions with yellow dna symbol besides their name. Mutant froids have yellow DNA symbol beside their name.

Ergo they are mutants
    Well Dragonman is a Mystic and Apoc doesn't get a charge from him. #Robot overrides the class description.