**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Grandmaster and revives

THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I'm at the final phase of grandmaster fight but I'm out of units, revives and potions. I don't know what to do as the inverted controls just keep on screwing me up again and again. I'm in a pinch now, he is at 20% health now and AEgon is at 400+ persistent charge.
What do you guys think I should do?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Grind arena

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    Took me somewhere around 40 revives. Inverted controls was instadeath.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Grind arena. Save up for team revives, especially if its going to take some time to adjust to inverted controls.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Bring an immune. Someone like prof x, or i brought emma/mysterio I remember
  • Options
    HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    I took in Prof X to avoid this. Took a couple of revives to get through it but was 100% worth the rank up!
    Get grinding arena or hold out for Friday and get some bonus items when you buy some units 🙌 (IF you're willing to spend).
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    IMO you should do whatever you can to finish the fight, even if it means grinding for units.

I only got thru that because I had PX. I hate reverse controls.
  • Options
    THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267

IMO you should do whatever you can to finish the fight, even if it means grinding for units.

I only got thru that because I had PX. I hate reverse controls.

• Options
    SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★

All hail KABAM. Those free 5 lvl 2 revives came in handy. A total of 25 revives spent. Man a lot was used!
    I finally did it. Now I just gotta wait for a WARLOCK, GUARDIAN, GULLY 2099, GHOST, HULKBUSTER or STARK SPIDEY. Get'em take'm to rank 3 and become thronebreaker.
    I hope kabam can let me pull one of these as a six star from my next 6 star crystal.

Congrats, and good luck with your pulls!
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Took me somewhere around 40 revives. Inverted controls was instadeath.

better than me .. I never lived long enough to see the inverted controls phase to trigger .. LOl
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Good luck OP. Hope you get one of the champs you want. I ranked HB to get TB. Still haven't duped him.