**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmaster and revives

THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I'm at the final phase of grandmaster fight but I'm out of units, revives and potions. I don't know what to do as the inverted controls just keep on screwing me up again and again. I'm in a pinch now, he is at 20% health now and AEgon is at 400+ persistent charge.
What do you guys think I should do?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Grind arena

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    Took me somewhere around 40 revives. Inverted controls was instadeath.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Grind arena. Save up for team revives, especially if its going to take some time to adjust to inverted controls.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Bring an immune. Someone like prof x, or i brought emma/mysterio I remember
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    I took in Prof X to avoid this. Took a couple of revives to get through it but was 100% worth the rank up!
    Get grinding arena or hold out for Friday and get some bonus items when you buy some units 🙌 (IF you're willing to spend).
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    IMO you should do whatever you can to finish the fight, even if it means grinding for units.

I only got thru that because I had PX. I hate reverse controls.
  • THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267

IMO you should do whatever you can to finish the fight, even if it means grinding for units.

I only got thru that because I had PX. I hate reverse controls.

• SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★

All hail KABAM. Those free 5 lvl 2 revives came in handy. A total of 25 revives spent. Man a lot was used!
    I finally did it. Now I just gotta wait for a WARLOCK, GUARDIAN, GULLY 2099, GHOST, HULKBUSTER or STARK SPIDEY. Get'em take'm to rank 3 and become thronebreaker.
    I hope kabam can let me pull one of these as a six star from my next 6 star crystal.

Congrats, and good luck with your pulls!
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

Took me somewhere around 40 revives. Inverted controls was instadeath.

better than me .. I never lived long enough to see the inverted controls phase to trigger .. LOl
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Good luck OP. Hope you get one of the champs you want. I ranked HB to get TB. Still haven't duped him.