**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

This is good ..Keep it coming Kabam!!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in General Discussion

Soo Kabam Boo promised something extra time as a service gesture ...Just saw the in game compensation and it included level 3 AQ potions too which is good . Also got this one as well today !! Wish this was weekly but something is better than nothing i guess!!

Comments

• I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 ★★★★

5 revives and a few level 5 potions doesn't really compound a couple month's worth of issues, but glad to see those packages coming nonetheless. We take those.

At least it's better than the usual one
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

5 revives and a few level 5 potions doesn't really compound a couple month's worth of issues, but glad to see those packages coming nonetheless. We take those.

We can't keep using that as the goal post.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★

At least it's better than the usual one
    Hence why we take those
  • Bro,you got skill issue.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Just 5 more of these and we'll call it even kabam
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    It's not perfect but I've gotta appreciate this. It's a good step and I am definitely glad. There is a lot of things I critisize about this game, but to be fair I've gotta appreciate the good steps and this is one of them.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Deda said:

The only compensation we should be looking forward to is that they fix this game.

AQ, V8, Ikarus are three big mistakes they had in last 15 days.
    Let's see further down the line: Hercules immortality intentional bug, Shang-chi stun bug, Summer of pain GM bug, kavalier crystals rate bug, new Hood bug, Ghost recoil bug, 22 hours event bug, Nebula bleed/poison bug, Ultron bug, parry/dex/input bug...

Are you suggesting the idea that they are not working constantly on bugs? If you think you can do better, I'd like to see you try.

(Side note: Cavalier is spelled with a C, not a K)
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Kabam, you're not really helping yourself here. It's been months since I've enjoyed playing this game, and many players feel the same. We play AQ and AW in hopes of ranking our champions, but when the quests have issues plus the dex/parry problems, it makes it quite a struggle to advance on. Some glory would help out a lot for some players here.
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 623 ★★★

Game is in a very bad state and the comp packages are shocking, takes no thought to keep giving this same poor compensation for months and months of terrible control/connection issues and to top it all off, content difficulty across the board seems to have gotten worse, this month especially and some of it not even doable unless have really really high specific champs. Not sure who thought of this side quest idea also but damn it's so boring & too hard, plus making us take a rubbish 3 star champ just to open a gate is stupid, how pointless. I know lots of people who usually clear content after a bit of trial and error that haven't even bothered to complete it as its too difficult, don't get me wrong we all like a challenge but this has gone the other way completely. From these constant threads people are obviously growing very board & frustrated with the contest which is a shame as used to be so good, please breathe some life back into it kabam as we all miss the fun game that it used to be.

🤡🤡🤡
    I couldn’t agree more! They tell us not to do difficult content while this bugs are an issue yet they release some insanely difficult content! What an oxymoron. Makes absolutely no sense. Then on the other hand it does, they know players will spend more more on units to get the rewards. I normally do legendary every months but I could not this month do the game issues. I’m very disappointed on how things are going.
  • CmmOverratedCmmOverrated Posts: 13
    Aired g
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 426 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Soo Kabam Boo promised something extra time as a service gesture ...Just saw the in game compensation and it included level 3 AQ potions too which is good . Also got this one as well today !! Wish this was weekly but something is better than nothing i guess!!

I wish this is written in sarcasm.
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 623 ★★★
    The whole game is so bugged. My GCR is taking damage flame damage from human torch! GCR is immune to incinerate yet he is taking a tone of incinerate damage from torch!!! F! This game
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Deder80 said:

The whole game is so bugged. My GCR is taking damage flame damage from human torch! GCR is immune to incinerate yet he is taking a tone of incinerate damage from torch!!! F! This game

It’s probably the nova passive which CGR is not immune to