**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Death Matches

Has anybody else been getting alot of high PI matches in arena.

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★
    @DNA3000 has a nice post on arena “death matches” I’d suggest checking it out
  • Options
    FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 289 ★★★
    Just got two death matches at points where I have never seen them before. Won the first one, but the AI went untouchable in the next set of fights and I lost two of the three.

If this is the new arena meta, then I am definitely done with this game and won’t be spending any money this weekend. Getting really tired of being abused by Kabam.
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I thought it was just me.
  • Options
    AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 309 ★★
    jdrum663 said:

I thought it was just me.

No I am getting too in 6* arena at 44 47 streak.
  • Options
    Mine came in the six star featured arena at wins 196 and 197. And I was running 4/55 five star and two six stars. That never happened before.
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 663 ★★★
    Same, basic arena, match 151. 2 r4 5s and an r1 6. Got 2 r3s and an r4. First ever r4 I've seen in arena.
  • Options
    Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 147
    I have gotten a few but mostly with my lower pi Champs usually around 7k each ones r1 6* where I'm like 21k between my 3 and they are high end r3 40-50k between
  • Options
    It just happened a couple hrs ago. I was in featured arena, did 7~8 rounds with my 6r2/6r1 teams. Then on streak 209 it came a team of 57~58k while mine was ~23/24k. Tried for a different match up with 5units but got the same matchups. Managed to keep the streak by 2 wins, then got an unusual safe infinite streak matchup, then came another hi-pi matchup. barely escaped a break to my infinite streak, however, after another round of usual safe match up, I got another hi-pi matchup of 3 very hard to beat defenders with my team of 6r1. Lost my streak, not able to get to my target score…

Seems I can’t awakened my 5* Void….
  • Options
    Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 239 ★★★

What is this matchmaking??? Yea not the worst match up, I can easily win this. But I've been doing the same teams throughout this round of arena and haven't had anything like this until now
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★★
    I wish I had more matches against some r4s in arena but I think it’s still to early .. r4s are in general not very common right now :smiley:
  • Options
    Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 239 ★★★

What is this matchmaking??? Yea not the worst match up, I can easily win this. But I've been doing the same teams throughout this round of arena and haven't had anything like this until now

UPDATE:

I have concluded that Kabam doesn't want me to get a 5 star Mr negative
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★★
    These aren’t death matches
  • Options
    HeterminusHeterminus Posts: 80
    Bro i have the issue
  • Options
    HeterminusHeterminus Posts: 80

• Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Now that you mention it.. I was in 6* feature and saw it in the 6* basic arena too.
    Both getting close to max milestone, taking in a team of 6* r1s, team rating around 22k, and the lowest opponent was 42k. Didn't pay close attention if it happened more than the one time though.
  • Options
    And tomorrow Kabam is going to ask us to spend big bucks on cyber weekend deals.

Not this year. I have put up with everything else, but ruining the arena is a bridge too far. I’ll spend my money elsewhere this year.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    This started happening right alongside rank up event.
    Most probably enough ppl have 6* rank 4 champs and the arena logic is bringing out these matchups.