**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cyber Weekend Predictions

2»

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

I’m hoping that the “for units” deals split down two tracks for Throne breaker. One for folks still largely ranking up to R3 and ones focused on R4.

And the ones for money, well, do whatever I guess. I can’t even tell what I’ll care about right now.

Love this. It was great in July 2020 when they did it.

For the money deals, bear with me, but here’s what I’d like. When the enemy attacks you, what if you could time your block just right and it would trigger a stun on the enemy? I’d love the ability to unlock that functionality.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Lovejoy72 said:

I’m hoping that the “for units” deals split down two tracks for Throne breaker. One for folks still largely ranking up to R3 and ones focused on R4.

And the ones for money, well, do whatever I guess. I can’t even tell what I’ll care about right now.

Love this. It was great in July 2020 when they did it.

For the money deals, bear with me, but here’s what I’d like. When the enemy attacks you, what if you could time your block just right and it would trigger a stun on the enemy? I’d love the ability to unlock that functionality.
    That’s the kind of out-of-the-box thinking that could really turn everything around.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,140 ★★★★
    Just predicting 2 cache deals:

1k units
    - 10k 6* shards
    - 1 t5b
    - 5* featured (or year version)
    - 20 6* sig Crystal's
    - 100k gold

4k units
    - 6* class nexus
    - 1-2 6* generic rank up
    - 0.5 t6b
    - 40 6* sig generic
    - 400k gold
  • MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    Just Predicting a deal

2k units
    -5 1* Nexus
    -3 2* Nexus
    -1 3* Nexus
    -1500 4*shards
    -10000 Gold
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    I predict that people will spend a ****-ton of money on the deals.

I predict "show your BF/CM pulls" threads

I predict people getting sour over **** pulls from the shards they bought and coming to the forums to complain

And after those deals end, I predict some cash deals in the game, including all the stuff we really wanted in BF but never got...
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    I predict a whole lot of disappointment for some.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    They can give 10 6* nexuses in the 5$ pack and there will still be some that will complain it's not enough.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 378 ★★★
    SandeepS said:

Just predicting 2 cache deals:

1k units
    - 10k 6* shards
    - 1 t5b
    - 5* featured (or year version)
    - 20 6* sig Crystal's
    - 100k gold

4k units
    - 6* class nexus
    - 1-2 6* generic rank up
    - 0.5 t6b
    - 40 6* sig generic
    - 400k gold

I wish these will be the deals
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★

Just Predicting a deal

2k units
    -5 1* Nexus
    -3 2* Nexus
    -1 3* Nexus
    -1500 4*shards
    -10000 Gold

Ngl a 1* nexus would be awesome
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    I think the 1k units bundle will have:
    5k 6* shards
    15k 5* shards
    some 250k gold
    maybe some other junk

Then the 3k units bundle won't be worth it and the 10k units is not affordable for most people.

Based on 4th of July and last year's Cyber weekend, I think the 5$ packs will also give some 4-5k 6* shards each. Maybe a couple of cav nexuses too.