**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kingpin

Hello everybody, i pulled kingpin as a 6 star. He looks good but what kind of content is most adaptated for him? I am on 7.3 and i made just one path throught act 6 and 7.
Thanks for your answers!

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    He is an amazing champ. Great for war, aq, act 6/7 . Pretty good for defense too. With hood he is almost debuff immune
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    Thanks you all, i will check this synergie with Mr Sinister!
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    He’s a very good attacker for pretty much anything.
    He’s also an annoying pain in the ass to fight as a defender.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    He’s a Tanky Versatile Champion who hits like Truck

You can use him in many parts of the game.

Pair with Hood and You’ll shrug off damaging debuffs easily
    Thanks you all
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Good synergy makes him crazy for some stuff
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 840 ★★★★
    A few months ago I duped my 6* Kingpin for the first time so decided to rank him up to R2, and it's one of the best rank up decisions I've made.

I'd argue the Hood synergy is one of the best in the game - it makes the Debuff conversion much more reliable. The base Regeneration Rate penalty which wrecks DDHK when hit with damaging Debuffs is much less of an issue for Kingpin, whose Rage Debuffs do not have a timed expiry.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Ideally at sig level 65 or so you get a a big bang for your buck for the awakened ability. But unawakened he’s good too.
    I took him at R2 and he hit like a truck !
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Try him on 7.2.3 energy adoption
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    Kingpin is a BEAST. Ever since I R3 him, he is my most used champ in the game. Using him in AQ, AW, and most of the quests too. He is a tank, with great damage and constant regen active (if you have willpower). With Hood synergy, he makes similar to Debuff immune. Play him yourself, you will understand.