**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where is the communication on Alliance Quest game mode?

ronmonronmon Posts: 11
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
I'm not usually one to complain on these forums, in fact this may be my first post here. But I'm an alliance leader and am becoming legitimately frustrated by the state of AQ and lack of communication on the matter. Trying to pivot between map difficulties for my confused alliance last week was cumbersome, but bugs happen and I figured all would be well by next AQ iteration. I've since seen zero communication on what was going to be addressed for the map issues, yesterday the setup phase start time switched from 1 day to 8 days, so I assumed this AQ iteration was going to be canceled (as it should be!) due to the ongoing issues and it was just another failure in communication. Now this morning I happen to check the AQ screen and the start time was switched back again leaving me with 4 hours to scramble and arrange AQ for my alliance going off of limited information. If it were just me playing the game, I would have said to heck with it by now, but since I've made a commitment to my alliance members to help coordinate this particular game mode for them.. I'm stuck dealing with this and my frustration has reached new levels.

Comments

• Options
    Naz_786Naz_786 Posts: 150
    Kabam doing whatever they want right now thinking world revolves around them xd poor communication doesn't take long to even drop a message for the players
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    ronmon said:

I'm not usually one to complain on these forums, in fact this may be my first post here. But I'm an alliance leader and am becoming legitimately frustrated by the state of AQ and lack of communication on the matter. Trying to pivot between map difficulties for my confused alliance last week was cumbersome, but bugs happen and I figured all would be well by next AQ iteration. I've since seen zero communication on what was going to be addressed for the map issues, yesterday the setup phase start time switched from 1 day to 8 days, so I assumed this AQ iteration was going to be canceled (as it should be!) due to the ongoing issues and it was just another failure in communication. Now this morning I happen to check the AQ screen and the start time was switched back again leaving me with 4 hours to scramble and arrange AQ for my alliance going off of limited information. If it were just me playing the game, I would have said to heck with it by now, but since I've made a commitment to my alliance members to help coordinate this particular game mode for them.. I'm stuck dealing with this and my frustration has reached new levels.

Same exact situation for my alliance. Improvising on a different map at the end of last week, no clue what this week would look like, aq canceled so we thought we had all week to figure out lane assignments etc for new map, boom.
  • Options
    iSmittyiSmitty Posts: 34
    Yeah, I'm with you here bud. I'm a leader as well, and I'm the one that sets up AQ. Last I'd checked, AQ start timer said 8 days. I made it clear in our main chat and BG chats on Line that AQ was canceled, to enjoy the extra long holiday. Then low and behold... Kabam changed the start timer again. Thankfully we caught it in time, but the damage was already done. We still have a few missing, so we won't finish with 100% across all the BGs.

Waaaaaaaaay to go Kabam. Way to go. 😩