AQ Map5 - Apo doesn`t get Charges from Mutant Droids.

2»

Comments

• TrapshawTrapshaw Member Posts: 23
    Zan0 said:

Trapshaw said:

Dudes... before the new Map started he got Charges and he dont get Charges since 3 Days... i just entered a fight with 2 Charges - had 3 buffs in the fight and after the fight again just 2 Charges. Last Map i had instant 4 Charges after fighting a mutant Droid.

No you didn’t. Mutant robots have never ever given you charges
    yes i did.
  • phil56201phil56201 Member Posts: 986 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    I've been using Apocalypse on the outer right path on map 5 every AQ cycle last season. Didn't matter what type of minion it was, I've always gotten charges from them. 2 from going into the fight, and 1 from winning. There was definitely a change if this is no longer the case. Maybe it wasn't previously working as intended?
  • phil56201phil56201 Member Posts: 986 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

It has never changed. You can search here on the forum and you’ll see posts every time the ultron bots got selected that people were complaining that apocalypse wasn’t working

Yeah, searching the forum, it looks like this topic has come up before. Weird that I didn't notice. Were the Drones rare in the rotation? Kinda feels like I haven't fought them for awhile the more I'm thinking about it...idk...maybe I'm just losing my mind...
  • TrapshawTrapshaw Member Posts: 23
    Zan0 said:

Drauglin said:

Zan0 said:

Drauglin said:

Zan0 said:

Drauglin said:

Drauglin said:

Where in his kit does it say he can't gain charges against robots?

Not to be that guy but it says right there in his abilities that he gains a genetic code charge for knocking out a “non-#Robot opponent…”
    Okay? This is about the charge you gain when you enter a fight against a mutant champ ? I think.
    Still a robot so no charges.
    Still missing from his in game description of against mutant champs
    It’s not missing because for the purpose of Apoc’s genetic charges an ultron drone’s class isn’t relevant. #Robot.
    Sigh, your reading comprehension is out of this world
    My reading comprehension is fine. Mutant class Ultron drones are not mutants. They are robots that mimic a mutant’s abilities. So rather than getting personal try checking your reading comprehension.
    Mutants are champions with yellow dna symbol besides their name. Mutant froids have yellow DNA symbol beside their name.

Ergo they are mutants
    Well Dragonman is a Mystic and Apoc doesn't get a charge from him. #Robot overrides the class description.
    That should be there in the description. We shouldn't have to rely on forums and champion spotlights before doing a fight
    It says #Robots don't give a charge. Most people confuse the 3 types of minions in map 5. You have Ultron Droids, Doombots and Symboids. Symboids are not robots and they give charges like normal champs, the other 2 are robots and give no charges.
    It saying Knocking out a #robot does not give charge. But nothing about entering a fight against a mutant #robot. That's the discussion here
    #Robots give no generic code. It's plain and simple.
    Yeah so it should be in his description so we stop getting posts like these
    Since today i get 4 charges for killin one mutant droid again - so Dude, you where wrong!

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Trapshaw said:

Zan0 said:

Drauglin said:

Zan0 said:

Drauglin said:

Zan0 said:

Drauglin said:

Drauglin said:

Not to be that guy but it says right there in his abilities that he gains a genetic code charge for knocking out a “non-#Robot opponent…”
    Okay? This is about the charge you gain when you enter a fight against a mutant champ ? I think.
    It’s not missing because for the purpose of Apoc’s genetic charges an ultron drone’s class isn’t relevant. #Robot.
    My reading comprehension is fine. Mutant class Ultron drones are not mutants. They are robots that mimic a mutant’s abilities. So rather than getting personal try checking your reading comprehension.
    Mutants are champions with yellow dna symbol besides their name. Mutant froids have yellow DNA symbol beside their name.

Ergo they are mutants
    Well Dragonman is a Mystic and Apoc doesn't get a charge from him. #Robot overrides the class description.
    That should be there in the description. We shouldn't have to rely on forums and champion spotlights before doing a fight
    It says #Robots don't give a charge. Most people confuse the 3 types of minions in map 5. You have Ultron Droids, Doombots and Symboids. Symboids are not robots and they give charges like normal champs, the other 2 are robots and give no charges.
    It saying Knocking out a #robot does not give charge. But nothing about entering a fight against a mutant #robot. That's the discussion here
    Since today i get 4 charges for killin one mutant droid again - so Dude, you where wrong!

Bro, record this stuff
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Nocko said:

At this point everyone should know how Apoc works
    He gains no charges from robots, simple... should it say that in the champion description? Sure. But we all KNOW how he works.

Obviously not everyone knows becuase this thread would not exist
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Member Posts: 417 ★★★
    Trapshaw said:

Zan0 said:

Drauglin said:

Zan0 said:

Drauglin said:

Zan0 said:

Drauglin said:

Drauglin said:

Ergo they are mutants

what map are you doing? As my alliance is doing map 5 and we have symbiods as the filler champs who ARENT robots so the charges would gain as normal