A question for Kabam.

Skydad23Skydad23 Member Posts: 556 ★★★
I was just curious what the reasoning or rationale was behind changing the AI when there are still so many bugs in the game mainly the perry dex bug.

I mean figuring it’s a major problem and has taken so long to fix changing the AI only makes this bug so much more noticeable. The way the AI reacts and timing of everything has changed, which makes the game more difficult for some of us especially when you add on top of it how fine and quick your reaction time has to be for things like Perry and Dex. Skills were reaction time is very key and then you change the way the AI acts only makes it tougher.

So I was just curious to why the change in the AI with these things still going on maybe I’m missing some thing otherwise this was supposed to be may be a good thing?

Just an honest question.

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    AI didn't have anything to do with the input drops. It's like comparing apples to watermelons.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Member Posts: 805 ★★★

AI didn't have anything to do with the input drops. It's like comparing apples to watermelons.

Speaking from my sw development experience, you'd be surprised at how many things are connected when they at first seem to be apples and watermelons. Plus, the parry/dex bug is not just an input drop. They said it was related to the game's engine, which is software. Of course, they probably would say that the AI behavior that they are changing is unrelated to the portion of the software that pertains to the game's engine. But once again, if you have any real sw experience, you wouldn't be so sure to rule out those possible connections.

I don't mind AI changes as long as they are announced. If the AI has never changed, then the game would be pretty boring and too predictable. But any software change should always been communicated and be transparent to the clients.