**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best Tech Power Control Champ (Besides Vision)

Best Tech Power Control Champ (Besides Vision) 77 votes

G2099
38%
razielTheManMythLegendzuffyTheVyrusDarkShadowZXOliverJWSw0rdMasterEch238LiquidkoldJuggerNotAldacdoctorbCanuckDownUnderEtjamaMobile_P0tat0Mother_FlerkenHera1d_of_Ga1actusTheWolfFenrirMasterpuffFabwizi 30 votes
Hulkbuster
22%
rishisaiEoD_BawsSandeepSColonaut123JhonST33MiStaLovaTRONG94Pdogg614awesomesauceHilbert_unbeatable2WooptyfrickendooCaptain_MonticaKonstant45FinkNew_Sheriff_in_TownRiptide368NemesisOfFury 17 votes
Nebula
10%
Texas_11IkthulisStevieManWonderkubricknolanPsyGrinder_XSkyLord7000HoitadoGodliek 8 votes
Warlock
28%
CrimsonBadgerBrokenSaske97Branis41TheAngryOneRookiieSunRiceIron_Patriot_is_littidusx2jrEwell65SSS69MaratoxBawa69BollandDawsManDrauglinScrubhanPuttPuttAJ007FlyGalaxyBombAndyBeardo 22 votes

Comments

• ChiefMufasaChiefMufasa Posts: 12

Punisher 2099 for matchups without ability power gain. You don't need to bait specials if the opponent never gets to one in the fist place.

Doesn’t he need the synergy?
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★

Punisher 2099 for matchups without ability power gain. You don't need to bait specials if the opponent never gets to one in the fist place.

Doesn’t he need the synergy?
    Nope. Just dance around for a bit to let the battery charge and that's it
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Nebula
    Nebula’s Buff made her the 3rd Best Tech Power Control Champ.

Both Visions are ahead of her
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Vulture
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 840 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Punisher 2099 is pretty awesome, when battery charge hits max his opponents gain so much less power from his attacks.

Also Starky in a weird way. Taunt baits out specials and Heavy does a pretty nice power drain despite the cooldown.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Nebula
    If you time your sp1 right, you can easily have a 20 second plus powerlock that comes with a power drain
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Obviously green goblin and his amazing L1
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

Obviously green goblin and his amazing L1

That needs 3 synergies to power drain 1 bar

this is disappointing. Answer is 100% without doubt doc ock

Shhhhh! Doc Ock is like Fight Club. The first rule about Doc Ock is don't talk about Doc Ock. :D

Joking aside, he was my first 6* rank 2.
  • Demi_GodJay69Demi_GodJay69 Posts: 102
    Chobbly said:

this is disappointing. Answer is 100% without doubt doc ock

Shhhhh! Doc Ock is like Fight Club. The first rule about Doc Ock is don't talk about Doc Ock. :D

Joking aside, he was my first 6* rank 2.
    6 star rank 2? Gotta up those numbers, He was my first 6 star rank 3.
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    G2099
    Shouldn’t Doc Ock be an option?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★

Where is Guardian?
    He literary has power control on demand
    No specials just end with a light attack
    All or nothing is a joke to him

Took Guardian against an All or Nothing Antman in Act 5. Let me assure you, the only joke was myself hoping Guardian's taunt would make Antman throw his specials.
    With the stingy AI recently taunt doesn't seem to work at all.
    This is legitimately a question that needs an answer. Taunt was never a given, but it doesn’t appear to be working much at all with the new AI.

Dr. Zola
  • BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
    Id say punisher 2099 based from my experience. Synergies are super helpful and if the health pool isn’t too crazy high he should be able to end the fight with the opponent never getting a bar of power
  • ChiefMufasaChiefMufasa Posts: 12
    Aldac said:

Oh wow I’ve never used doc ock, so I didn’t even know. Thank you

Aldac said:

Oh wow I’ve never used doc ock, so I didn’t even know. Thank you
    It's just that he never gets talked about, or comes up in lists of viable options for content. Same as Brother Voodoo I guess.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Warlock
    I've seen some sick psylock horseman gameplay that seemed to shut opponents power down.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    Punisher 2099 is arguably the best against opponents without Power Gain. However, the fact he's not effective against opponents with Power Gain means he can't really hold his own here.

Overall, I think Dr Octopus is actually the best by far - like Psylocke, he has the ability to lock power for the whole fight; and actually siphon it off himself. No one else comes close.
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 ★★★
    Doc Ock is amazing power control. Got an out of control power gain Dr Strange? Doc Ock will deal with it immediately, no need to get to any levels