**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hawkeye sig ability

Shouldn't his physical resistance increase not decrease? I demand my sig stones back

Comments

• KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    @Kabam Miike any idea on this
  • Currently the more signature stones I put into my six star Hawkeye makes his awakened ability weaker and the physical resistance decrease numbers goes down. This absolutely needs to be fixed and I don't think its unfair to ask for a signature stone refund if the sig ability is broken and I put a bunch of generic signature stones into him assuming that it was working as intended. I have no idea how I as a player could have avoided this
  • Hey everyone, the team has been made aware of this and is working on getting a fix implemented as soon as possible.
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    My question is just whether this is only a scaling issue or a bigger issue affecting the values. Like, when you fix it, will a sig 180 perform the same as a sig 20 is now? The spotlight shows a MUCH lower reduction value so I have to ask whether y’all are nerfing him to the value in the spotlight
  • CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297

Hey everyone, the team has been made aware of this and is working on getting a fix implemented as soon as possible.

So his damage isn’t functioning properly.. sweet… glad I ranked him..

Thanks for not testing AGAIN… thanks for all the wasted resources when you re-trash him