ISO selector

KABAM and my fellow mates I was wondering whether in the next update we could have an ISO converter as it is very important for players who want to have specific class type ISO. As I have 206 tech ISO but I want the cosmic ISO to level up my CMM (or any other cosmic champ). So here the problem is that for leveling up (consider a mystic champ) if we use a science class or a generic ISO it will make our gold go empty as the original number in a tier 5 ISO is 5k (5000) but when we use is on a same class type it becomes 7.5k (7500) which is a increase in number. So here i just wanna say that in the next or in the near future this update should come as it will be helpfull.

Regards
XDESTRUCTOR2006

Comments

• XDestructor2006XDestructor2006 Member Posts: 12
    so..............guys what do u think?
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★
    Maybe a good idea for sigil. Can convert (x) amount of ISO a week and you do this by clicking on them to sell and instead hit a convert button next to it. Selection UI then pops up and you can choose the class of ISO to convert to. It would be a lot of extra work for the development though and they already have their hands full.
  • XDestructor2006XDestructor2006 Member Posts: 12
    ya so thats why i said in the near future or nxt update............well but i hope that it comes