**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question regarding 6* AA sig level

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello all

I’m trying to make some investment choices regarding my Mutant 6* sig stones. A few weeks ago I was fortunate to awaken my 6* AA, and he will be headed to R3 within the next few weeks.

My question is regarding his sig level. I know there are different points of view here; some say 1 is sufficient and you just need to play aggressively to stack neuros, others say you should try to get him to 112 such that with 3 Neurotoxins get you to 100% AAR.

I don’t see getting him to 112 any time soon, so the question is - should I bother investing any in him at all? Seems to me given the thresholds you should either get him to 112 or don’t bother, but I freely admit I may not be thinking about this properly.

@Fluffy_paws as always would welcome your AA expertise here.

Thanks everyone for the help
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I have him at sig 20 and r3 immediately. It does not make that much a difference but it is slightly noticeable in the occasions where you have 3 toxins. But still worth it
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    as long as the toxins reach around 33-40% you should be set, obviously natural max sig would be amazing
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Have a s112 and you definitely see the need to have him there in war sometimes. There's been many scenarios where I've had 3 neuros and that saved me.
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Yes high sig is obviously better, but Archangel is still viable at sig 1. The difference is reaching that same level of aa reduction is (probably) one more parry-heavy.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I think you should solve your issue by giving him to me

If you don't wanna do that.. ( :disappointed: )
    Then his optimal is considered 112 because it takes 3 neuros for 100% AAR reduction.
    Anything above that is sorta useless coz you're still gonna need 3 for 100% because his sig maxes at 40% per neuro.

As for below well, it's just over 25% from sig 1 which means 4 neuros.
    It's difficult to tell whether it's worth it because it depends on your roster. 3 neuros to 4 neuros is easy to get to. But it's also nice to know that 3 is all you need in those fights where rng isn't on your side or you need that AAR asap. Less of a problem with Horseman ability.

3 is also easier to maintain than 4, when the AI is being stubborn and you're watching your 8 neuros slowly fall off. Of course its also likely to be sufficient at sig 1 since 75% AAR is still a massive reduction.

I would personally give him sigs coz to get him to 112 you gotta start somewhere. But if you've got a champ that needs sigs more, he's fine tbh at sig 1.
  • Options

I think you should solve your issue by giving him to me

If you don't wanna do that.. ( :disappointed: )
    Then his optimal is considered 112 because it takes 3 neuros for 100% AAR reduction.
    Anything above that is sorta useless coz you're still gonna need 3 for 100% because his sig maxes at 40% per neuro.

As for below well, it's just over 25% from sig 1 which means 4 neuros.
    It's difficult to tell whether it's worth it because it depends on your roster. 3 neuros to 4 neuros is easy to get to. But it's also nice to know that 3 is all you need in those fights where rng isn't on your side or you need that AAR asap. Less of a problem with Horseman ability.

3 is also easier to maintain than 4, when the AI is being stubborn and you're watching your 8 neuros slowly fall off. Of course its also likely to be sufficient at sig 1 since 75% AAR is still a massive reduction.

I would personally give him sigs coz to get him to 112 you gotta start somewhere. But if you've got a champ that needs sigs more, he's fine tbh at sig 1.

Thanks @Fluffy_paws - much appreciated. I think I’m going to use an initial set of sigs for the other guy as I only need to get him to 60, then I’ll flip to AA and work on getting him to 112. He will be R3 as of next week!
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    Sig 1 is fine, if you really want to sig 20 . Thats what my 5* is at and it always gets the job done
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Sig 1 is fine, if you really want to sig 20 . Thats what my 5* is at and it always gets the job done

Thanks @Polygon . I got a natural dupe on him, so he is already at 20. I’ll leave him there till I get one of my other mutants to 60, then ramp AA to 112.