Christmas activities

Gift giving activities should add a limit on the number of heroes. For example, 40 four-star heroes in the invasion mission can open a new mileage! I found that many trumpets in the world's personal tasks are practicing level madly to reach the gift limit of level 40!

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,298 ★★★★★
    Nah.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    You only have 40, don't you?
  • GAMA_FIST_2016GAMA_FIST_2016 Member Posts: 9
    Since there are restrictions on gifting this year, kabam missed 1 major thing when it comes to the gifting event that is restricting gifting ONLY between alliance members. Considering that alot of the exploits are from outside the alliance meaning big players are receiving gifts from smaller accounts not even in the same alliance, so if the restrictions are held to alliance gifting only that restriction alone can take away the exploits plus it also takes away the global gifting exploits from players asking for a GGC(GREATER GIFTING CRYSTAL) and not returning same item I've been playing since 2016 and every year in gifting I see global chat filled with players asking for a free gift and not gifting back hopefully it ends this year with my suggestion of a gifting restrictions to only alliance members. Some players might not like the idea but for legitimate players it's also safe for you and your alliance.
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Since there are restrictions on gifting this year, kabam missed 1 major thing when it comes to the gifting event that is restricting gifting ONLY between alliance members. Considering that alot of the exploits are from outside the alliance meaning big players are receiving gifts from smaller accounts not even in the same alliance, so if the restrictions are held to alliance gifting only that restriction alone can take away the exploits plus it also takes away the global gifting exploits from players asking for a GGC(GREATER GIFTING CRYSTAL) and not returning same item I've been playing since 2016 and every year in gifting I see global chat filled with players asking for a free gift and not gifting back hopefully it ends this year with my suggestion of a gifting restrictions to only alliance members. Some players might not like the idea but for legitimate players it's also safe for you and your alliance.

I got friends outside of the alliance..