Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

We need compensation.

Its well known, that you reduced 3 wars, including this one. What do you suppouse to do with additional rewards to summoners like me? My 1000 6* shards? (I could get it, but no more wars, thank your choise to stop season right now) And gold 3 caterory in my team? We also could get it, but you cut down 3 wars. We dont need your texts with "sorry". I think all our community had enougth of it. WE. NEED. COMPENSATION.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,102 ★★★★★
    The season is ending, but they'll still be having off season wars so you can finish the solo event.
  • Options
    IgnobleIgnoble Posts: 79
    Fenico said:

1.It clearly says that you have 5 more days in solo event, plenty of time to finish it.
    2. You dont know if you could finish in G3 or not. You could win all 3 wars or lose them all too.

Conclusion: You dont need compensation.

I don’t know how to say it better - you’ve already had… I think nine(?) wars to determine your warscore. Your current score is thus a fair indicator of alliance skill.
    And solo event still has a few days left to play for.

You don’t actually need compensation as a result.
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    It seems to me that you didn't take on enough fights this season. I've only joined 6 wars and I already have those milestones. Next season I suggest stepping up for your alliance and doing more.
  • Options
    JonMJonM Posts: 1
    The alliance I'm in is literally 1 war away from gold 2. Whether we win and get it or not is now void. There needs to be compensation for alliances that were on the threshold of moving up... Any alliances that were ranked anywhere from 300 or closer should be getting extra.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,102 ★★★★★
    CheChir said:

You see? It was war to gold 3 for us! We need rewards, which we earned with nerves and blood!

You should definitely make more threads about it.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    CheChir said:

You see? It was war to gold 3 for us! We need rewards, which we earned with nerves and blood!

Enjoy your silver 1 rewards!
  • Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    If you bleed playing this game, you need to find something else to do w your spare time.
  • Options
    Tigerabu2Tigerabu2 Posts: 1
    There should be compensation; it's unacceptable all the bugs that Kabam has in their game lately, and their is no way to justify it being broken.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    namaste