**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Could it be...?

@DrZola

Could it be that we are facing the greatest Hydra mind in our todays war...?

I see a Dr. Zola there. :p

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

Do all your allymates have usernames starting with 'Abyss'?

even OP's name starts with Abyss. Maybe the second word starts alphabetically for distinguishing??.....
  • Options
    N3koN3ko Posts: 43

Do all your allymates have usernames starting with 'Abyss'?

Not all of them but mainly my brother, nephews and some other friends have them.
  • Options
    DrZola said:

N3ko said:

@DrZola

Haha! It just may be! I forgot AW was up after the announcement. I need to rush in and get my champs KO’d!

Cheers!
    Dr. Zola
    Awesome...

Now we have a war... >:)
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    N3ko said:

DrZola said:

N3ko said:

@DrZola

Haha! It just may be! I forgot AW was up after the announcement. I need to rush in and get my champs KO’d!

Cheers!
    Dr. Zola
    Awesome...

I did what I could. Looks like the rest of us assumed season was done. Good luck!

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola said:

N3ko said:

DrZola said:

N3ko said:

@DrZola

Cheers!
    Dr. Zola
    Awesome...

I did what I could. Looks like the rest of us assumed season was done. Good luck!

Dr. Zola
    We won by 110 point... Fairly close... :o

Cannot stop thinking that we could lose if you guys where not assuming season was done. :s

Anyway it was a great facing you.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    N3ko said:

DrZola said:

N3ko said:

DrZola said:

N3ko said:

@DrZola

Cheers!
    Dr. Zola
    Awesome...

Dr. Zola
    We won by 110 point... Fairly close... :o

Cannot stop thinking that we could lose if you guys where not assuming season was done. :s

Anyway it was a great facing you.
    Same! But a win is a win! No one should start war if they don’t plan to finish it!

Good luck to you and your ally of friends and family. That’s the best way to play.

Dr. Zola