**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did we get monthly solo compensation for December?

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
I am talking about solo health and revive potions.
I really believed that instead of weekly Alliance pots, we should get solo pots and potions bi weekly with alliance ones in the other weeks.
Anyways did we get the December potions or not?

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    I mean...ugh...people don't chill. Just give kabam a break!
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Do you need to make a post like every day?
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    LordPSN said:

I really believed that instead of weekly Alliance pots, we should get solo pots and potions bi weekly with alliance ones in the other weeks.

Bi weekly? So you want solo revives and health potions 2 times every week? Sir, what medication are you on??
  • Options
    Shamir51 said:

LordPSN said:

Bi weekly? So you want solo revives and health potions 2 times every week? Sir, what medication are you on??
    My god! Really if you don't know the meaning of bi-weekly, you should have Google it!
    What i meant is
    Week 1 and 3- solo revives
    Week 2 and 4- AQ/AW revives
  • Options

Stop asking for AQ and AW comp to be removed... People who actually do difficult/high end AQ and war are using them. Just because you choose to not do high level alliance content, you want it taken away from people who use it? I have solo items expiring... but you don't see me asking for them to be removed. Cause I know other people need them. And, I'm not selfish.

Hey, I think there should be more solo comp. Cause the issues are real. But just can't understand why people such as yourself keep asking for the other comp to be removed. It's just not necessary.

In nowhere did I mention that the AQ/AW compensation should be removed.
    What I meant is that the compensation should be bi weekly!
    Adjust the compensation in such a way that if week 1 is AQ/AW compensation then week 2 should be solo compensation then week 3 again AQ/AW and week 4, solo.
  • Options
    Anyways my point is this
    Did we get the December solo compensation or not??
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

Stop asking for AQ and AW comp to be removed... People who actually do difficult/high end AQ and war are using them. Just because you choose to not do high level alliance content, you want it taken away from people who use it? I have solo items expiring... but you don't see me asking for them to be removed. Cause I know other people need them. And, I'm not selfish.

Hey, I think there should be more solo comp. Cause the issues are real. But just can't understand why people such as yourself keep asking for the other comp to be removed. It's just not necessary.

Adjust the compensation in such a way that if week 1 is AQ/AW compensation then week 2 should be solo compensation then week 3 again AQ/AW and week 4, solo.

Your very first sentence says that instead of aw/aq you'll prefer solo comp. That means removing the aq/aw comp.
  • Options
    edited December 2021

LordPSN said:

Your very first sentence says that instead of aw/aq you'll prefer solo comp. That means removing the aq/aw comp.
    After the bugs, at the start of Every month, we get solo compensation. Then weekly we get alliance ones.
    Where did I say that I prefer solo?
    My topic headline is about the solo which I believe I didn't receive yet.
    In the description, I mentioned that solo and alliance compensation should be bi-weekly.
    I never said that alliance ones should not be given!
  • Options
    LordPSN said:

Shamir51 said:

LordPSN said:

My god! Really if you don't know the meaning of bi-weekly, you should have Google it!
    What i meant is
    My good man, the definition of bi weekly is twice a week OR twice weekly. I’ve only heard bi weekly intended to twice a week.

As to your original post, we got solo revives and health potions last week.
  • Options
    Shamir51 said:

LordPSN said:

Shamir51 said:

LordPSN said:

What i meant is
    My good man, the definition of bi weekly is twice a week OR twice weekly. I’ve only heard bi weekly intended to twice a week.

Nah never mind about that. It happens.
    Wait. Last week was November..
    Oh man. Sorry then. 😅😅
  • Options
    LordPSN said:

Shamir51 said:

LordPSN said:

Shamir51 said:

LordPSN said:

What i meant is

Nah never mind about that. It happens.
    Wait. Last week was November..
    Oh man. Sorry then. 😅😅
    Yeah, same day as we got the “extra something” aq compensation.
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    Shamir51 said:

LordPSN said:

Shamir51 said:

LordPSN said:

What i meant is

According to nearly every job I have ever had, bi weekly is considered every other week.

bi·week·ly
    /bīˈwēklē/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective
    adjective: bi-weekly
    done, produced, or occurring every two weeks or twice a week.
    "a biweekly bulletin"
    noun
    noun: bi-weekly
    a periodical that appears every two weeks or twice a week.
    "an English-language biweekly"

However the definition says it can be either.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    i've gotten to the point where i'm almost 100% accurate knowing when a lordpsn thread has been started, just from the title. Anyone else?
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Shamir51 said:

LordPSN said:

Shamir51 said:

LordPSN said:

What i meant is

Uhhhhh no dude you’re wrong….