**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam, the EQ Design is your capstone of 2021

Comments

• Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    Reptoid said:

The best part of the evade node was doing a heavy and sometimes don't get the evade charge, and getting smashed in the face, really liked that one.

Maybe it has to do wirh your mastery setup. If you have unlocked 'pacify' it can go up to 30% that the node doesn't trigger while the opponent ist stunned. For me this was always happenig when i usually stun the opponent and not if he he is stunned by the node.
    But it waa easy to play, I always pulled a heavy when opponent was stunned because of the node and so on.
  • Options
    After a review any chapter besides 3.1 is easy to handle. It's the only chapter I have to explore left.
    So sad, that I don't have Wolverine as a 5*, would run the whole chapter as a Horseman.
  • Options
    Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★
    Badass84 said:

After a review any chapter besides 3.1 is easy to handle. It's the only chapter I have to explore left.
    So sad, that I don't have Wolverine as a 5*, would run the whole chapter as a Horseman.

I used gwenpool and hit monkey in 3.1 and they have been able to do almost all the battles, just need to have some practice with reparry.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    JeryG8ter said:

I can’t explore the line in 3.1 with night trasher that will purify debuff so he go unblockable. Stryfe that goes invisible so you degen because of brute force and spidergwen that will evade your attack
    I don’t think you guys thought this through
    It would be manageable but still difficult if we could parry. But you have to know how to Re-parry and I don’t know how to that
    It’s one disappointment after an other.

If they thought this through we wouldn't be here discussing the issues now would we 🤣
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    JeryG8ter said:

I can’t explore the line in 3.1 with night trasher that will purify debuff so he go unblockable. Stryfe that goes invisible so you degen because of brute force and spidergwen that will evade your attack
    It would be manageable but still difficult if we could parry. But you have to know how to Re-parry and I don’t know how to that

I just treat the fights like it's a war boss and don't bother with the re-parry.
    https://youtu.be/URLHOSWwUFc
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

I took it down with Fury. I can use Doom and turn the fight into a piece of cake, but then what’s the point.
    I was looking forward to using my Mercs.

Domino works. Fight over in 60secs.
    https://youtu.be/DJ-kSXDxgbw
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

JeryG8ter said:

I just treat the fights like it's a war boss and don't bother with the re-parry.
    https://youtu.be/URLHOSWwUFc
    Channeling her inner IF 🤣
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    See tons of feedback regarding 3.1 and Reparry. Meh, I'm not into Reparry that much because it's too reliant on AI cooperation. How many times has Havok or Maw done a MM or MH, like repeatedly, to you in war or other high pressure situations? Especially when there are time sensitive mechanics or timers often at play. Where you need to execute something asap or suffer a consequence. It's just not as reliable as it used to be regarding AI behavior of late.

I'm personally just using Guidance when needed for certain fights (such as evaders, etc.) and baiting heavy/punishing specials for openings otherwise. Even a virtually unplayable unleveled 4 star White Mags will give 3 pre-fights. I actually have an r3 6 duped White Mags, but if he's in war, just been bringing my 4 star.

Why struggle with uncooperative AI?

https://youtu.be/EkZhl3sQYBg
  • Options
    edited December 2021

@Kabam Miike can you also ask about allowing players to have a quest specific TOGGLE-ABLE filter feature so that it’s easier to find the tagged characters for Cav MEQ nodes. Variant 5 auto filters the champions you can use so why not make a toggle able version for the new quests because some of the tags are mutually exclusive. It’s just tedious and not user friendly.

The problem though, is that some Variants will only allow you to use the filtered champs. A filtered system would work for this only if they change it to toggle (as you said) as you are allowed to use any champ in your roster. Now.. a highlighting feature might be good too.. hmmm 🤔
  • Options
    Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    If we can filter multiple classes at the same time in the selection screen, we should be able to filter multiple tags as well, it was extremely time consuming and annoying going through all tags for 6 chapters.

That and the contradicting node interactions stated above by people makes it painfully easy to tell how much testing was done before shoving these changes to live servers.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Rishu_101 said:

Who the hell made this Event quest it's simply unplayable, Iam in 3.1.1 Defender are stun immune going unstoppable,hard knot for attacker and falter. Kabam please also add anything you want to add. You people are making game more unplayable and more you make it unplayable more people will left it. Good job!!! Kudos to make it really bad.

Read the node... If they bleed they wont go Unstoppable 🙄
  • Options
    Looks like I got a couple "Insightful" for the last one. Here's the second one I made about the same topic. In case anyone finds it helpful. I'm a big fan of White Mags and have invested in him as a 6/3. And I actually use him as a character and not just for Guidance. But in this case I'm just showing what I believe to be a lesser known use of Guidance using a lower rarity (that more players should have available to them).

It's possible there's a description or programming error in the Obstinate Charge node, but as far as I know there's been no announcement of changing the interaction in game. If in fact it's not intended.

https://youtu.be/eDPKKneHmOA
  • Options
    JeryG8ter said:

Use re-parry with a recommended champ. NT can't purify the passive bleed.
    I did all paths with Domino, Claire, Ultron, Warlock and different additional champs for annoying defenders (Venom for Stealth Spider-Man f.e.).
    Sometimes Sunspot for Nick.
    Little extra tip: If you launch a heavy with Claire without knocking NT down he gets bleed and doesn't purify it, because he wasn't knocked down.
  • Options
    JeryG8ter said:

See tons of feedback regarding 3.1 and Reparry. Meh, I'm not into Reparry that much because it's too reliant on AI cooperation. How many times has Havok or Maw done a MM or MH, like repeatedly, to you in war or other high pressure situations? Especially when there are time sensitive mechanics or timers often at play. Where you need to execute something asap or suffer a consequence. It's just not as reliable as it used to be regarding AI behavior of late.

I'm personally just using Guidance when needed for certain fights (such as evaders, etc.) and baiting heavy/punishing specials for openings otherwise. Even a virtually unplayable unleveled 4 star White Mags will give 3 pre-fights. I actually have an r3 6 duped White Mags, but if he's in war, just been bringing my 4 star.

Why struggle with uncooperative AI?

https://youtu.be/EkZhl3sQYBg

Try using Guidance against SG or other annoying encounters.
  • Options
    Luke2323Luke2323 Posts: 48
    For 3.1 try Apocalypse - he can parry stun normally.

You can also use While Mags pre-fight to allow champs to stun.
  • Options
    Aegon87Aegon87 Posts: 45
    all these difficult nodes for just one 6star? no hard pass
  • Options
    SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    I can’t help to wonder if it’s the same person designing the whole quest or if it’s different people.
    I’m not talking just EQ but all story content etc as well.

Because a lot of content in this game is actually really well designed. Some nodes are even brilliant in how they interact with both the defenders and your attackers. This content, no matter how hard, is so enjoyable.

But then, all of a sudden, it just sinks like Titanic. The combination of nodes and defenders are crazy and playing it is no fun at all. It’s like if the developers just put all possible nodes on the wall and then throw dart to chose.

Don’t get me wrong, I definitely don’t mind it being hard. Challenging myself in harder content is what I like.
    But I want it to be thought trough and tested.