**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing Sinister Celebration Rewards

I only recieved the legendary chapter rewards in the special objectives tab. I am missing all the objectives from all other difficulties. Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    Same. I’m not sure if there is intended to be any others. It was not mentioned in the December post at all.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Yep noticed that just now. Was it as intended?
  • Options
    Beauty_16Beauty_16 Posts: 7
    I don't think it was intended. I see other mcoc streamers have all the rewards in their tab. I hope kabam fixes this for us!
  • Options
    For example, for finishing the epic difficulty, Brian grant got 2k 5 star shards and a few other things. We have nothing
  • Options
    I also only got 200 6 star shards for finishing legendary, where Brian grant got 1000 6 star shards
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    Same only legendary tab is visible
    I thought this was some new thing kabam did but no
  • Options
    DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★
    Yep same here
    I've got only the legendary objectives with the 200 6 star shards
  • Options
    Beauty_16 said:

For example, for finishing the epic difficulty, Brian grant got 2k 5 star shards and a few other things. We have nothing

Would you happen to have the link to the video? I'd like to see it
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Same, I've got only legendary too. I thought for some reason it was intended.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/jhLFsqaBb7s

You can see right at the beginning Brian shows all the special objective rewards. Then collects his legendary rewards
  • Options
    Beauty_16 said:

You can see right at the beginning Brian shows all the special objective rewards. Then collects his legendary rewards

Isn't that months side quest in the very beginning
  • Options
    Beauty_16 said:

Buddy, those are from last month's. Not this month's. They are cataclysm SQ ones, not Sinister celebration ones.
  • Options
    Ahh shoot, I now see Brian was selecting the icarus rewards from all the difficulties from last month. I still find it odd that every other month we got rewards for master, epic, legendary. But this month we only get legendary rewards
  • Options
    Leave it to Brian to collect the rewards at the last minute lol. My apologies everyone