**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for Alliance for Gifting and Beyond

I’ve been in a retirement alliance for a few months, but am hoping to get setup someone before the gifting even starts. Looking to spend 5k-10k units in gifting. Map 6/7 experience, roster posted as well.

Comments

• Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    Hey. We run maps 5/4 right now and we're a pretty relaxed group. We've done pretty good in the gifting event in the last couple of years. If you just want to join during gifting and run map 5 with us and if you still like it after gifting you can stay or you can leave and find a map 6/7 group after gifting is over. Hit me up in game - Deadp00l87 (two zeroes)
  • Papabear9390Papabear9390 Posts: 452
    Papabear9390 on line if interested
    US based ally that plays wars and 766 for AQ.
  • OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    My line id is onky707.

We are AQ focused with one optional war so still chill enough to not being overwhelmed coming out of retirement alliance, but we also have some big spenders. Let's talk
  • We are p3, aq map6 all 3 bgs. Looking for a active player with good communication.
    Line id adi836, contact if interested mate. Ty
  • Umer273737Umer273737 Posts: 27
    Plat 3 rank 41
    Map555 AQ
    Also going to push high for gifting event
    Line id:umer381
  • SBESBE Posts: 62

• [Hunt¥] Plat 4, AQ76666 (400+M, top 500)

If you’re still looking … you’ll find plenty of gift exchangers here.

We run one day of Map 7 and 4 days Map 6 in AQ, with reasonable modifiers to hit 400+ million and finish top 500. For AW, we’re generally Tier 4 and finish Plat 4 during the season. Off-season AW is zero stress and itemless.

We are a good bunch of ppl, with most playing together for 3+ years. We have a very balanced approach to the game. Stay active but recognize that real life is important. No yelling or disrespect in chat.

Alliance name: Hunters

Alliance tag: Hunt¥

Hit me up in Line @KAGIKAZE