**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Looking for alliance accepting gmt+5:30 players

Hi, I am adding screenshots for my profile and top champs.
I dont play arena anymore, so I can't join any hardcore alliances.
But I like to play aw and aq.
I am a better than average player of this game.

Comments

• Options
    Gautam_AnandGautam_Anand Posts: 13

• Options
    Gautam_AnandGautam_Anand Posts: 13

• Options
    missyuamissyua Posts: 104
    We may have a spot if you’re interested. We are a chill alliance doing 5x5 and 2 bg war (usually gold) so optional if you’re busier than usual. missyua18 on LINE
  • Options
    xDeThDealerxDeThDealer Posts: 21
    Hit me up we currently have player in that time zone and have had others works fine for us. Would love to have you if you are good with activity in war and aq.. in game name xDeTHDealer and alliance name DeTH Marauders...
  • Options
    xDeThDealerxDeThDealer Posts: 21
    Sent friend request in game but I know its middle of the night there so hopefully will hear from you in the morning thanks!
  • Options
    vanNittelroyvanNittelroy Posts: 31
    edited December 2021
    Hi Gautam_Anad,
    if you are still looking, I think we might be a good match for you.
    I'll send you a friend request ingame as well.

Here is the description I just posted on the Forums:

40 Mil Gold 2 Alliance pushing for Gold 1, AQ 3BGs map 5+mods, ~4,4k Glory/week looking to replace 1

Hi everybody!
    We're an active, friendly, helpful Gold 2 Alliance very well on our way to Gold 1!
    AQ we do 3 BGs of map 5 with a mix of Epic and Master mods, so we achieve at least the 250 Millions milestone.
    That gives us about 4,4k Glory per week.
    We have different Line Chats for better communication and organization.

We're looking for 1 serious player with the same goals to replace one of us who can't participate as much due to the timezone difference.
    Requirements are Cavalier or above, ~10k Prestige, ~900k Base Hero Rating, min 4 x 5*r5/6*r2 Defenders in AW

We're a good group that has been together for a while now and just want to finetune.

If that sounds interesting to you, hit me, another officer, or the leader up on Line or directly ingame.

Alliance Name: [BDWA] Bada$$ Warriors
    Line:
    Leader: anaxagoras 70
    Officers:
    vanNittelroy
    ILLUSION8 (GMT)
    Justy75 (GMT)

Hope to hear from you soon!
  • Options
    OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    Onky707 on line app. I have a spot, map 5 war optional. We run 556 X5 with epic mods. All I ask is you take care of AQ. Great group, no drama or pressure.
  • Options
    SBESBE Posts: 62