**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a home

Ive been in my current alliance for quite some time, but it has declined to a level I cant accept as good enough.

Im looking for a stable family atmosphere alliance, minimum Gold 3 and AQ 200m score. Only use Line

Comments

• Hi Bender,

maybe we are what you are looking for?
    If so, let's chat on Line!

Here is the description (just posted the same on the Forums here):

40 Mil Gold 2 Alliance pushing for Gold 1, AQ 3BGs map 5+mods, ~4,4k Glory/week looking to replace 1

Hi everybody!
    We're an active, friendly, helpful Gold 2 Alliance very well on our way to Gold 1!
    AQ we do 3 BGs of map 5 with a mix of Epic and Master mods, so we achieve at least the 250 Millions milestone.
    That gives us about 4,4k Glory per week.
    We have different Line Chats for better communication and organization.

We're looking for 1 serious player with the same goals to replace one of us who can't participate as much due to the timezone difference.
    Requirements are Cavalier or above, ~10k Prestige, ~900k Base Hero Rating, min 4 x 5*r5/6*r2 Defenders in AW

We're a good group that has been together for a while now and just want to finetune.

If that sounds interesting to you, hit me, another officer, or the leader up on Line or directly ingame.

Alliance Name: [BDWA] Bada$$ Warriors
    Line:
    Leader: anaxagoras 70
    Officers:
    vanNittelroy
    ILLUSION8 (GMT)
    Justy75 (GMT)
    Druss De Legend

Hope to hear from you soon!
  • OnkyOnky Posts: 334
    edited December 2021
    Line id is onky707
    We run maps 556 we easily hit 200k-300 k. Wars are optional though, we sit in silver 1. I know you were looking for at least gold three but maybe the family atmosphere. No drama, no pressure can make up for it. I've been running this alliance for almost 6 years. Some of my same guys have been here since the beginning. I'm a good leader, we move fast and complete all maps 100%. 100%. All I ask is that you take care of alliance quest. Right now we're doing two battle groups of war. Last season we only did one sometimes two. I think If we push two all season we could be gold three easy. Hit me up
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 441 ★★★
    We run map 5 epic/master. 250 mil+
    2 bg’s optional war during season
    Pretty relaxed, veteran accounts that don’t wanna stress. Top 5% in gifting last year.
    LINE id: thomildo
  • PleasureDomePleasureDome Posts: 93
    Let me know if you are still looking. Map 7 aq epic mods and gold 2 war
    Line ID: pleasuredome
    IGN: PleasureDome
  • SBESBE Posts: 62