**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Trade In Event!?

Anyone know what all we'll be able to trade in? It would be nice to know so we can save those items. And will it just be items? Or crystals too? I don't think anyone knows, but any input is appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 304 ★★

Kabam was pretty general about it as I recall.

Yea, they'd said sig stones, awakening gems, "and so much more". It would be cool to know what all we'll be able to trade
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,850 ★★★★★
    Just wait a few more hours
  • Options
    Superjoe8293Superjoe8293 Posts: 42

Just wait a few more hours

Does the trade in event begin today?
  • Options
    Superjoe8293Superjoe8293 Posts: 42
    SandeepS said:

Trade-In Store
    Start: December 10, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)
    End: December 17, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)

Thank you!
  • Options
    baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 267 ★★★
    I'll trade them money for 6 star sig stones, and not the 10 for $30 **** we got during cyber weekend.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    There was a pic that they showed that had some lower crystals, and then one T4CC for a T4CC crystal, then below that were what looked like 6* awakening gems, but the trade in value was not visible. That’s all we know.
  • Options
    B0B3SZB0B3SZ Posts: 71
    I hope i can trade in some grandmaster shards, those crystals are dog poo
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,638 ★★★★
    SandeepS said:

Trade-In Store
    Start: December 10, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)
    End: December 17, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)

Same time for the gold boost?
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 304 ★★

There was a pic that they showed that had some lower crystals, and then one T4CC for a T4CC crystal, then below that were what looked like 6* awakening gems, but the trade in value was not visible. That’s all we know.

Do you have a link to this?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,479 ★★★★★

Do you have a link to this?
    It’s from the video that was posted on Monday
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @IronGladiator22 Don't assume Gold Boost goes live at the same time. They stated in their original announcement Gold Boost is happening "about" the same time but wait for in-game message to confirm before popping any gold crystals. Hopefully people don't miss this then start filling up the forums with their complaints....